Any info on the condos??

GrilledSteezeSandwich

I remember that Blue was going to reveal pricing and info on their condos in September. Has anybody received any info? I fear this is gonna turn out to be another failed project just like the waterpark that stalled. Like 8 years ago Blue was talking about a hotel or condos and nothing happened.

it still blows my mind PASR's are against wind energy.

I assume you have switched your electric supllier to one that supplies energy from wind, right?  you know you can do that right?  But you wont, because its more expensive.   Anyone on this board, that skis or rides in PA, and says they are all into green and clean energy, should not be skiing or riding at any resort that has to make snow.  Its like a contridiction of values.  I can guarantee you that none of the electric used to make snow, or haul us to the top of the mountain comes from wind.  

• Like 1

I assume you have switched your electric supllier to one that supplies energy from wind, right?  you know you can do that right?  But you wont, because its more expensive.   Anyone on this board, that skis or rides in PA, and says they are all into green and clean energy, should not be skiing or riding at any resort that has to make snow.  Its like a contridiction of values.  I can guarantee you that none of the electric used to make snow, or haul us to the top of the mountain comes from wind.

Does it come from coal???

Same

Why would my poor ass go through all that when they can build a wind farm in the middle of nowhere? You want a poor person (me) to do something that a rich person (you) should be doing. I choose to live in a densely populated area because it is better for the environment. I didn't clear out swaths of land to live somewhere that requires 20 minutes of driving just to go to the store. people care more about their picturesque views than they do about our beloved Mother Earth smh. Eh, just put them in the poor neighborhoods right?

I dont think they belong in anybodys neighborhood.  If people are hell bent on putting windmills up, they should be in the middle of nowhere.  Really read up on wind energy if you plan on being the spokesperson for it.  If you were to take away all the money our government gives out to people putting these up, they would stop putting them up.  Wind energy is unreliable and expensive.  The amount of steel they have to produce, concrete they have to pour, and fuel required to drive all this shit around barely makes wind energy "green" or "clean".  

• Like 1

TP4 like the one guy I went to high school with. He is a Temple university graduate but discovered if he got diagnosed with a mental illness he gets food stamps, social security every month and almost free housing and electric. He goes to multiple food banks and sells the items he doesn't want online.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JDug3QkffXg