Utah March 2017

momskeeztoo

Looking at ticket prices. Wow! Not much on Liftopia, either.

Just get your passes from the local ski shop.  

https://www.skinsee.com/

http://www.ajmotionsports.com/

Its my understanding all the ski shops have the same prices, so just pick one near you. and they are not vouchers, but actual lift tickets, so no waiting in lines at the resort.  Liftopia has changed a little for the better, but i still hate it.  i hate being locked in to a certain mountain for a certain day.  Plus you will probably have to go to a certain window that you will not be able to find easily, with the voucher, (as long as you travel with a printer) or your phone, which at that window doesnt get a signal, so you have to try to connect to the mountains wifi, which is sketchy at best, and then produce your drivers license, and maybe even a birth certificate, while wasting what is most likely the best ski time of the day.  Then once you have lugged your shit all over the place, dropping your poles four times, and loosing a glove along the way, in order to find the secret window, congratulations, you have saved $10.  

Maybe alone. Actually met someone at work who skis.

I really enjoy solo trips. That's when I meet people. Me and Jeff also pick up impromptu ski buddies. I've skied a full 7 hour day at Jackson hole with a guy from the bus playing tour guide and then he bought two $14 pitchers.

Also have been invited to home cooked dinners at Cougars homes. Was weird cause she looked a little like my mom

• Like 1

I really enjoy solo trips. That's when I meet people. Me and Jeff also pick up impromptu ski buddies. I've skied a full 7 hour day at Jackson hole with a guy from the bus playing tour guide and then he bought two $14 pitchers.

Also have been invited to home cooked dinners at Cougars homes. Was weird cause she looked a little like my mom

I'm a big solo trip guy as well. It's nice being on your own schedule and deciding all the plans.

Another thing I like about it is that a solo ski trip is one of the only times in my busy life when I relax the mind, meditate, and just generally do my own thing. Meeting new and interesting folks is nice as well.

All that being said, skiing with buddies is equally great just in a different way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk