Moe Ghoul how has Smuggs been?

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Bonus trivia: I have tire chains for the blower that I failed on several occasions to install. They made their debut shackled to the snow blower and my trailer hitch as I dragged the beast up the driveway and shimmied it into the garage.

Edited by moe ghoul

I later determined that it was due to the Tramidols. It's called opiate constipation. I reversed 3 times when the baby refused to come out.

I broke out in a sweat and it really knocked the wind outta me.

You don't wanna hear (and I don't wanna tell) my story about OIC from the Percocet/Oxy I was taking for kidney stone pain...  I don't know which pain was worse?

Dawn patrol for a skin up Sterling and made a T2B untracked endless pow run, a foot plus overnite, 52" in 48 hrs is reported. Made 2 runs off Madonna and my feet were screaming in pain from the hike. Might go back out after lunch, or rest up the feet. Sun is trying to poke thru, but largely overcast, in the teen.

• Like 2

Wow hardcore skinning up. How long did the skin up take??

1 1/2 hr

Switched out boots and did 3 more runs off the backside of Sterling. Hitched up the trailer and picked up another 1/2 cord of wood. Going to Brewster's for dinnah. Sun came out for about an hour, clouds are back. JADIMFP

• Like 4