VTmark

Stopped at Taco Bell and McDonald's on way up. After sheetz roads were covered with about an inch of slush, drive took amout 10 mins longer. Got first chair with only 2 people behind us. Had first civilian runs of the season down razors. It was fucking awful lol. Death cookies galore. Worst run of the day by far. By contrast, paradise and lazy were fucking great. Ended up being a beautiful day and one of the best days this season. Left at 1145, stopped at cici's on way home

ooooh. I'm intrigued! 

taco bell's breakfast menu is pretty small, its mainly 2 main items: crunchwrap supreme and something called the scrambler or sizzler or something.  the rest of the items are $1 or $2 small breakfast burritos or the cinnabon balls with the white cream inside them (PAUSE).  the crunchwrap supreme for breakfast you can choose bacon, sausage, or steak.  i pick bacon.  steak is good but is $1 extra.  whatever sauce they put in the cruchwrap supreme is amazing.  the scrambler/sizzler is fucking disgusting, dont buy it.  for $4.87 i get the breakfast crunchwrap supreme, 2 cinna balls, and a coffee.  the coffee isnt very good and they just use a pod machine.

• Like 1

Has 47 grams of fat and over 700 calories so has to be good. I have no idea how TP4 stays thin.

i poop a minimum of 5 times per day.  amazingly, by body is trained not to poop on wednesday and sunday mornings during ski season.  on a normal day, i poop 2-3 times before noon.  however, when snowboarding, my body holds the poops in til i get home.

• Like 1

That's a good deal if I get breakfast on the way to blue I typically get a hash brown, sausage biscuit and apple juice for like tree fiddy from McDonald's or sausage mcmuffin with egg combo for about $5.50

be careful, some of the taco bell meals come with a hash brown instead of 2 cinnabon balls.  as dave chappelle once said..."I dont fall for that shit no more!"

i poop a minimum of 5 times per day. amazingly, by body is trained not to poop on wednesday and sunday mornings during ski season. on a normal day, i poop 2-3 times before noon. however, when snowboarding, my body holds the poops in til i get home.

You're lucky, I have to make sure I wake up extra early to dump one through the hoop before going skiing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk