Jackson hole 1/24-2/1...2017

Kinda feeling let down on the video doug

Root there were two videos on YouTube links are posted in this thread on January 26th.

I can't believe you don't get that reference Doug. I mean you of all people lol.

South Park. I'll have to google it.

Ok looked it up from the Eminem song Stan. Don't think I've heard that song in 15 years. The thought never crossed my head since I'm in Denver every year and first thing I think of is from dumb and dumber that John Denver is full of shit.

• Like 1

TP4 did you make it home?? Our Chicago to Philly flight is taking off soon.

Still need to post yesterday's report and continue with the good bad and ugly. Still think I'm stoned from the bong hits in the Jackson hole lodge and chocolates.

I'm feeling Farty. Think I have to poop.

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

TP4 did you make it home?? Our Chicago to Philly flight is taking off soon.

Still need to post yesterday's report and continue with the good bad and ugly. Still think I'm stoned from the bong hits in the Jackson hole lodge and chocolates.

I'm feeling Farty. Think I have to poop.

quickest time at baggae claim ever in philly.  had all the gear within 4 minutes of getting to it

Seriously... I was imagining this thread turning out to be like a modern day version of the three amigos set in Jackson Hole complete with graffiti pics and trains. Regardless I hope all of you are having a nice time.

on the way to the airport last week i saw someone painting the school kill expressway wall

My suitcase took a minute to come off the belt but skis were pretty much last off...then these lesbian ladies on the economy parking bus were guessing if my ski bag was a musical instrument. I've gotten surfboard before as well. Made it home a little after ten and to karaoke a little after 11. We got absolutely slammed with business while I was gone per usual.

I still have to write a report for the last ski day in JH and continue with the good the bad and the ugly.

being back in the real world sucks.  i have to do research on wyoming today.  i would love to live their in the winter only

That's my plan eventually. I'd just live in a hotel room I have no interest in living in the Rocky Mountains when it's not ski season. The homey Dennis skis every morning at Jackson hole and makes money by making skis and awnings.

That's my plan eventually. I'd just live in a hotel room I have no interest in living in the Rocky Mountains when it's not ski season. The homey Dennis skis every morning at Jackson hole and makes money by making skis and awnings.

Why wouldn't you want to live in the Rocky Mountains in summer?  What is so great about Allentown in summer, just curious? 

• Like 2

Why wouldn't you want to live in the Rocky Mountains in summer?  What is so great about Allentown in summer, just curious?

I make money here in the summer and have a social life. I prefer the people in Allentown socially than people in mountain towns..maybe they're just more normal here and out there people are so crunchy...not hating just my observations. I don't care about the outdoors I just like skiing. When I lived in Bozeman summer was hot, dry and boring...dusty as shit as well and wildfires not good for my contacts.

If you are not into any other outdoor activities than I guess it's not for you out here.  I didn't know I would grow to love the outdoors as much as I do.  Definitely contageous out here.  Glad you had a good trip to JH.  I liked the moose picture in the town square, not sure if you posted or TP4.

• Like 3

I think it's hilarious when the herbs on the bus talk about breckenridge and vail in Jackson hole.

Also think it's hilarious that my friend Jill who is vegan was eating bratwurst juice soaked fries off her boyfriends plate that were fried in the same oil as veal schnitzel and chicken fingers.

I think it's hilarious when the herbs on the bus talk about breckenridge and vail in Jackson hole.

Also think it's hilarious that my friend Jill who is vegan was eating bratwurst juice soaked fries off her boyfriends plate that were fried in the same oil as veal schnitzel and chicken fingers.

breck and vail are great mountains

I would definitely live somewhere out west year round. To me it's amazing to drive a couple hours and be in another world. Really like doing just about anything outside. Jobs are here, though. Maybe when we retire. I would like to just travel around the country and camp for about a year.

because i like jhole and wyoming better.  however, i  have always enjoyed my days at vail and breck

I like Colorado for the weed and the ski resorts stay open later and lots of creature comforts. One thing I don't like about Jackson hole is the service in restaurants is subpar. I've seen it every time I've been there. Here waitresses are freaking good in JH except for the top restaurants it's usually someone with way to much education and way to little customer service experience. I'll touch on that later in the good the bad the ugly but often times items that are ordered do not arrive and simple things like cheese on chili which is promised on the menu come undelivered. Atomic Jeff even caught a Mexican housekeeper sitting on the edge of his bed watching TV after she had been in his room over 45 minutes. Shit is hilarious.

Good: On a busy Sunday having an empty Alpenhof restaurant.

Bad: A large dog wondering around the dining room and being told by server that the dog likes chicken wings lol(I wish Gordan Ramsey was there)

Ugly: dudes with poney tails everywhere. Only works on really manly men like GSSucks..is confusing when they turn around and I have the dude looks like a lady song playing in my Herman.