Jackson hole 1/24-2/1...2017

Took a few runs with Doug and Jeff. Immediately after I split from them got into an argument with ski patrol. Wasn't gonna give the guy my pass until 3 other patrollers surrounded me. They took a pic of it but it still works

you're officially the PASR shit magnet. Did you wave yer bloody hand at them in defiance? :)

• Like 1

After mangy hungout in friend of a friends spot and then checked out Utah friends rig they took snowmobiles to granite hot springs yesterday and gonna ride tomorrow on their mountain collective passes. Got pretty faded and made friends with a couple nice ladies on the 3pm bus and now drinking jack and Coke and rocking out to T Pain..flying home tomorrow report from today and pictures and the good bad and the ugly. post-512-0-36172500-1485905139_thumb.jpeg

Good skiing with TP4 and his dad. I used to go on ski trips with my dad before he gave up skiing. Seeing him do a 2800 vert warm up run and actually getting some really smooth snow was cool I like that. Hope he enjoyed demoing skis. $5 an hour is a bargain for demos.

Today and this trip was really good. I really enjoy skiing Jackson hole. I'll post more later. Going to the brewery soon the one 7.5% microbrew is calling my name.

• Like 1

Good: skiing Mach looney speeds with out friend Dennis the orher day who is a ski tester for Maidon skis on uncrowded groomers from 9-1030. Dennis 2500 dollar prototype skis were no match for the mantras. Was fun skiing fast

Bad: Dennis bitching about only 9200 vert skied by 1015 cause we were mostly on Sublette and thunder which are fixed grip and can get ten runs an hour on Casper and Teton lifts but much shorter runs.

Ugly...going Mach looney into gully after cirque and atomic Jeff getting accidental air rolling up the windows shit and Dennis says he might have footage from his chest mounted GoPro let's hope