2/14..night edition.

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey all,

Just wrapped up a fun evening session at blue mountain the true mountain. Arrived at the lower lot around 645pm and atomic Jeff, JLaw and kRyan were also in the house. Temperatures were in the mid 30s and winds were moderate. There were several buses and I'm sure some taking advantage of $14 four hour lift tickets.

Skied a total of ten runs including one nightmare Dreamweaver, one challenge, one Main Street, one switchback three lazy miles and there paradise runs. Best snow was on lazy and paradise. Nightmare Dreamweaver was rowdy as fuck..upper Main Street was decent. Switchback was pretty icy and challenge was ok not great but the falls was nice and I guess hit that four times total. Ski patrol was making sure their whistles worked and lots of Aggro beginners.

Thanks Ryan for a lift beer and then had two beers after skiing in the lot..in the sheetz parking lot now haven't been there in at least a month and everybody that works there is retarded. They are so freaking slow but still better food and variety than wawa. I should be out next Thursday evening and then this weekend looks like incredible weather. JADIP

• Like 3

One of the reasons we start skiing at 7. It's past the peak, and by 8 it's emptied out.

Loaded the car this morning and pulled over on the way home from work tonight. Was kinda stuck to the 5pm arrival. Usually though I wait it out. If hearing "yo man I triangled my way down the falls" fresh off a Utah trip isn't the most depressing thing in the world I'm not sure what is.

Is the quad running?

No

I'm home now though

Edited by RidgeRacer
  • Like 1