3/4-3/5 weekend roll call thread.

It's only for 2016-17 passholders you'll be invited to next years party and its a lunch.

I went last year on this years pass. They didn't care, but they didn't have an RSVP at all last year. I bet they added that this year because they were going through food like crazy last year, I think they underestimated the demand. 

It was a free lunch, pretty darn good actually, for a free lunch. There were also a bunch of prizes raffled off, and everyone who came got a voucher that you could exchange for a free ticket to the aerial park, the wine festival, the beer festival, or one other option I can't remember. Don't know if they will give out the voucher this year, but they said they are raffling prizes.

On Facebook they said it's only for 16-17 passholders as somebody who recently bought next years pass asked.

Gotcha, didn't catch that. It seems much more organized this year. Last year there was no RSVP and just flashed pass at the door to get in. No one checked the year

At Blue, taking a break after 4 runs with kids. If you see someone in all black skiing with young girls, one with a bright green helmet and one with a dark purple helmet, say hi. We'll be on anything but the double blacks.

Much nicer conditions than I had anticipated. Glad they are not blowing snow at us, the winds less bad than forecast, and the lines nonexistent.

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski

eh. its cold. plus zonked didnt show up.

friends bday party bus was busted so they gave us a navigator limo. didnt even get drunk....wayy too much food.

Wow just wow where did the bus go?? Wasn't really that cold. I don't know if I'm skiing tonight. I'm kind of burnt out on blue.

Oh yeah zonked said she might come. Maybe means no for her lol.