3/11-3/12 weekend roll call...

Headed to Camelback for 830 on Saturday to see if there is anything worth buyin at their demo sale, then headed to Blue to ski. Probably arrive around 10. Passholder lunch.

Be there Sunday first-ish thing. Grill in effect. Gotta figure out what to make this week. Maybe chicken. Of course sauseege

Bringing the grill tomorrow? You inspired me to bring a bag of marinating meat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sunday..

Bringing the grill tomorrow? You inspired me to bring a bag of marinating meat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, grill will be in the house on Sunday. I think I will be bringing some chicken breast with some sort of BBQ on it. Pound it out thin (THAT'SWHATSHESAID) before marinating. And of course, sausage.

• Like 2

How was the passholder lunch?

It was okay. Not as good as last year. Meal wise they had a nice salad (spring mix, cucumbers, tomatoes), rigatoni pasta with sausage and meatballs, chicken parm, pork loin stuffed with spinach, green beans, mac and cheese, breaded fish fillets, strange potato "skins", some sort of smoked sausage. Bottled water to drink. Various cakes and pies by the slice for dessert, ran out about halfway through. They didn't give the voucher for wine or beer festival this year, and didn't draw for door prizes during lunch, said they were going to do it right after and notify winners by phone. Suspect they have only a few prizes this year and were worried about a revolt, lol. 

It was still a good lunch and it was very nice of them to have it, they certainly don't have to.

• Like 1