Saltyant Rides Vermont

saltyant

Toast is only posting in this thread for the likes.  Salty don't like any of toasts posts anymore.  Wow toasts posts. That rhymes. 

I don’t need likes to know that I’m appreciated, unlike you. An arbitrary ‘like’ system doesn’t mean anything, especially on a piece of shit board like this, but I can tell your anxiety is increasing with every like that I get, because it shows how inadequate you really are. We get it. It’s okay. Go back to your hotel with your mashed potatoes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

Just now, toast21602 said:

I don’t need likes to know that I’m appreciated, unlike you. An arbitrary ‘like’ system doesn’t mean anything, especially on a piece of shit board like this, but I can tell your anxiety is increasing with every like that I get, because it shows how inadequate you really are. We get it. It’s okay. Go back to your hotel with your mashed potatoes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're competitive. You wanna get the most likes...it's ok I understand..

3 minutes ago, rummy said:

Nice day Salty, glad you had a great day. I guess the slow lifts didn't bother you much.

Now you know why we're Elkaholics!!

Thanks Rummy. The snow was so good and the crowds were nonexistent, so the slow lifts didn't bother me as much. At least after each lift ride you get a top to bottom run, unlike Montage which usually requires 2 lift rides to get to the top.

29 minutes ago, eaf said:

Salty, now that VT is almost like a boring kindergarten playground for you, I think we can go to CO next year. Jump on the Ikon pass in another thread? Plus we'll ditch BM passes next fall when they cost double of what they're today, and will be hitting Stratton on a weekly basis.

I do want to get out west next year, but not enough times to justify a season pass. 

31 minutes ago, eaf said:

Salty, now that VT is almost like a boring kindergarten playground for you, I think we can go to CO next year. Jump on the Ikon pass in another thread? Plus we'll ditch BM passes next fall when they cost double of what they're today, and will be hitting Stratton on a weekly basis.

Eaf you and Salty would have a blast in Vermont!!!

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Look Steeze, I was going through my old word documents and found my draft of this inane trip report. I usually type them in Word first and then paste them into this site just in case I accidentally hit the Post button before I'm done writing the inane trip report.

image.png.bcd0188b5ae7c6ca15156e0b2e8bf5b3.png

Edited by saltyant

13 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Look Steeze, I was going through my old word documents and found my draft of this inane trip report. I usually type them in Word first and then paste them into this site just in case I accidentally hit the Post button before I'm done writing the inane trip report.

image.png.bcd0188b5ae7c6ca15156e0b2e8bf5b3.png

You give a lot of shout outs.  I like it

• Like 1