12.24.2018 Xmas Eve Edition

antman12

Woke up at 6 to check the weather and saw it was snowing at blue so I ignored the rain at my place and rolled out around 7. Got to the lot at 820 and in the corral at 837 and caught up with a few PASRs. The first hour was fantastic with 1-2" of fresh snow, no lines and a bunch of PASRs. Unfortunately, it started raining/sleeting around 945ish so I called it early. I was just stoked to get a few runs in.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

12.24.2018.jpg

• Like 4

It was sweet through about 10:30, the sleet stopped and Barney's was bumped without having been seeded - natural spaced bumps are a treat and natural snow in them just made them better. I started with Chute - Main, did one trip down Main proper, then ComeAround to Chute a couple times before the kitty litter and lumps took over Chute. ComeAround had nice powder that whole time. After that I worked on Barney's 'till I packed it in. My conclusion is I need more practice, wax, and sharp edges. More powder wouldn't hurt either.

Sent from my Life Max using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

Good ski day.  Main street held up pretty well, crowds we low. No annoying ass raceteam assholes. 

Off to rub my meat. 

Its not as fun rubbing my meat here at my parents house. Can be a buzzkill when I hear foot steps. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich