Roll Call 1/30

RootDKJ

7 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Looks great on the webcams and the serious cold hasn’t set in yet.  Enjoy. There could even be a snow squall around mid day. 

Correct.

I read that the squall could put down another inch or two depending on how fast it is moving. Not sure how accurate that is, but I guess we will find out if it comes. 

8 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Correct.

I read that the squall could put down another inch or two depending on how fast it is moving. Not sure how accurate that is, but I guess we will find out if it comes. 

That should actually be pretty interesting.....i looked at some cams out in western PA where that has come through, and it looks like it dropped quite a bit of snow.  It might be even more intense by the time it crosses us.  Really it will just make the glades that much better.  

1 minute ago, JFskiDan said:

That should actually be pretty interesting.....i looked at some cams out in western PA where that has come through, and it looks like it dropped quite a bit of snow.  It might be even more intense by the time it crosses us.  Really it will just make the glades that much better.  

Especially after picking up moisture from the Susquehanna River and Beltzville Lake. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Correct.

The squall just moved through state college.  I heard up to a 1/2” in the Lehigh valley and up to an inch in the pocono.  Good thing schools are closed today. 

26 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Jeff let Root into the group chat OMG..must be because he was invited to his wedding.  

Root is an OG. It We haven't let anybody new in for years since it takes years for the screening process and background checks to be completed. Maybe next ski season. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

The squall has reached Blue. It is puking snow there right now. Looks way harder than at any point yesterday. 

1742863075_ScreenShot2019-01-30at1_27_13PM.thumb.png.1833443430204cd4e47093356c56092d.png

All the snow blew off the roof of the building across the street from my work and now the roof is once again covered with snow from this squall.