Official 2018-19 Camelback PASR Day Roll Call Thread

saltyant

• 8 months later...
3 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

It’s a special 60th anniversary gift. I’m trying to think what was popular 60 years ago.  Maybe a hula hoop lol

60 years ago, in 1963, Cap’n Crunch cereal, cassette tapes and decks, Chips Ahoy!, Crispy Critters cereal, freeze-dried instant coffee, Instamatic cameras, McDonald’s Filet-O-Fish, Speed Stick, Sunny Delight, Tab, and the Veg-O-Matic food processor were all introduced.  Those must be the prizes.

54 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Does anyone know which trails will be open at Camelback Mountain, greatest ski hill station slope in all of Pennsylvania, tomorrow at this time?? Asking for a friend @jfskier @dan

Going to visit Joe Camel now to pick up my pass.  Ill find out what I can.

download.jpeg

Edited by DiMe

1 hour ago, DiMe said:

Going to visit Joe Camel now to pick up my pass.  Ill find out what I can.

download.jpeg

Today I bought my Camelback pass over the phone. But, they said I have to pick up a voucher at Blue first and then waste time taking the paper voucher thing to Camelback guest services which is silly and completely inefficient. Why can't they just add my Camelback pass to my Blue Mountain pass and be done with it??? I don't want to have to go in 2 guest services, I want to go in 0 guest services and get right on the perder. Very sad and lame, Camelback!!! Two strikes for unnecessary inefficiency and time wasting.

Edited by saltyant

4 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Today I bought my Camelback pass over the phone. But, they said I have to pick up a voucher at Blue first and then waste time taking the paper voucher thing to Camelback guest services which is silly and completely inefficient. Why can't they just add my Camelback pass to my Blue Mountain pass and be done with it??? I don't want to have to go in 2 guest services, I want to go in 0 guest services and get right on the perder. Very sad and lame, Camelback!!! Two strikes for unnecessary inefficiency and time wasting.

I see you haven’t changed lol

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, saltyant said:

That's the rules we gotta play by.  Besides even if Blue could add The Camel to your pass remotely you still have to get your seasons parking pass or be subject to the $12 fee for the pesant lots or $50 for VIP where you only have to go up one stairset or hill, skier/riders choice.

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, DiMe said:

That's the rules we gotta play by.  Besides even if Blue could add The Camel to your pass remotely you still have to get your seasons parking pass or be subject to the $12 fee for the pesant lots or $50 for VIP where you only have to go up one stairset or hill, skier/riders choice.

TFTI. Hell no, I ain't payin' for no parking like some peasant! I'm a VIP season passholder. They should roll out the red carpet for me, though no valet since I only do self park. Only rad friends are allowed to drive my car like @ridge

Edited by saltyant

25 minutes ago, DiMe said:

Sucks that they make you park in Lot 3 as passholders. Lot 8 is where I always liked to park when I go there.

25 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

Sucks that they make you park in Lot 3 as passholders. Lot 8 is where I always liked to park when I go there.

This deal keeps getting worse. Now I have to waste time at guest services, AND walk up and down steps in ski boots all season long??

Edited by saltyant
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, saltyant said:

TFTI. Hell no, I ain't payin' for no parking like some peasant! I'm a VIP season passholder. They should roll out the red carpet for me, though no valet since I only do self park. Only rad friends are allowed to drive my car like @ridge

Salty atomic Jeff flew over eagle rock.  Remember when you worked there??  

1 hour ago, saltyant said:

This deal keeps getting worse. Now I have to waste time at guest services, AND walk up and down steps in ski boots all season long??

One time for alien pass day I had to give my address and phone number for guest services free pass and I said 123 mocking bird lane and my phone number was 555-5555. After ski patrol detained me and my friend Nate back in 1996 for poaching some pow pow, things have never been the same.  The safety video we watched was rad @theprogram4 is was like some Susie chapstick straight from the 80s after school special shiznit up on the mountain was like chamonix and down by the tannersville outlets was like Allentown..at least when auntie Anne’s opened up in the food court.  

@saltyant don’t your boots have walk mode?? Maybe get some yak traks and while you’re at it buy a Fanny flap for those moist days.. @indiggio can tell you where to find one.  Makes sense if free shipping over a certain amount. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

18 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Salty atomic Jeff flew over eagle rock.  Remember when you worked there??  

He flew over my house twice but texted me too late. Fortunately I heard an aerocraft this morning while drinking coffee and caught his Piper Cherokee a few minutes after he flew over Eagle Rock. Yes, I worked there. My brah, Ryan, and also, @mute1080 golf at Eagle Rock.

Edited by saltyant