12/19/2019...AM edition.

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey All,

I’m posting this report from the lot at Blue. I arrived at the upper lot around 830am and it was 13 degrees wirh moderate winds and sunshine. Last day to park at the upper lodge.  In the house were BenM, Toast, Ryan, Mute, TP4, Johnny Law, ZZSlope, Hayata along with some college kids, NY Asians and OK boomers. 

BenM and I had the first civilian Main Street chair and the snow on midway and lower Main Street was great newly flown pixie dust.  Lazy mile and upper Main Street were also really nice and smooth..come around had nice cord and some new features including a disco box and stairset to add to the rest of the bonkyard.  

As the morning progresses Lazy became a sugar factory and Main Street got a little cookied up...I skied till 11 and currently finishing up beer number one a long trail double IPA green mountain haze and thinking about another before I go back to the A for lunch and a nap.  JADIP

• Like 3

Just now, toast21602 said:

Great morning! Looking forward to parking down at the bottom. Our row was freshly groomed and is waiting to get watered by us every weekend. 

48FF1801-E9BB-4B47-9408-EB127B62D48A.jpeg

On the drive back I was thinking about the lower lot how legit it is down there.  We might have to have a sausage Sunday soon..I only have summer sausage spring gloves and winter beer and it’s still fucking fall...

Nice early empty runs and cord...amazing snowmaking..JADIP

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

On the drive back I was thinking about the lower lot how legit it is down there.  We might have to have a sausage Sunday soon..I only have summer sausage spring gloves and winter beer and it’s still fucking fall...

Nice early empty runs and cord...amazing snowmaking..JADIP

I’m in for a sausage Sunday. 

12/19/2019 ... PM edition ...conditions were *way* better then I expected.  MBike and I skied a bunch of runs on empty trails.  From the get go Main St was that perfect scraped off fast grippy snow that I can put the hammer down on and crank turns.  Lazy was slightly sugary, but the last little pitch before the right hander was also 10/10 (as was the turn).  Best conditions I've skied all year for sure.

• Like 7