Thursday 2/20...Still Blowing

mute1080

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Eaf did you eat a chicken Caesar salad in the summit lodge??  Asking for a friend @saltyant

@saltyant is a traitor. Not only did he first abandon the privileged high class accommodations of Summit lodge in favor of tailgating down below, but he also proceeded with stripping the good folks around here of fine feast this Sunday and abducting their main provider by taking him to the Rockies.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, eaf said:

@saltyant is a traitor. Not only did he first abandon the privileged high class accommodations of Summit lodge in favor of tailgating down below, but he also proceeded with stripping the good folks around here of fine feast this Sunday and abducting their main provider by taking him to the Rockies.

Actually its the other way around.  Enjorales is continuing to do us all a huuuuge favor.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JFskiDan said:

Actually its the other way around.  Enjorales is continuing to do us all a huuuuge favor.  

Favor by taking Salty with him? ;)

I saw in the other thread that only three people were coming: Enjorales, his dad and Salty. Is the expedition larger than Salty made it look like?

12 minutes ago, eaf said:

Favor by taking Salty with him? ;)

I saw in the other thread that only three people were coming: Enjorales, his dad and Salty. Is the expedition larger than Salty made it look like?

Just the three of them..maybe next winter you and Salty can take a trip together. 

• Thanks 1

I entered between the bumps and and gates..didn’t even know there were gates on it until I was on it.  The first corner was spicy..I needed body armor. 

I did exactly the same. Didn't realize that I wasn't supposed to be on it until halfway down. Sidewinder was closed, NMDW was closed, Razors was closed and last but not least...coming soon was closed. At least challenge was good. Really good actually along the right side, near the fabled Guns and Hoses trail.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1