Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

26 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

What about the fireworks stores?

Depends on the store. I know of one that’s open year round while there are others that are only open may-October, etc etc 

24 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Depends on the store. I know of one that’s open year round while there are others that are only open may-October, etc etc 

When I lived in Montana I worked at the TNT fireworks warehouse for a couple months.  I had the TNT dynamite song in my head for weeks and one thing we song was called purple rain so I also had that song in my head. 

Governor DeSantis should be applauded for a 40% decline in daily cases lol

I know right. Even though it was a holiday, he'll probably tout it as a victory until they're right back at 10k plus tomorrow.

PA has fallen to 9th overall for positives, about to be 10th overall as Georgia is right behind us.

2 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

Twitter

Cool I find out on morning call. Had my first pandemic haircut went to different place as salon I go to doesn’t open till 7/15.  Was only one other customer in shop pretty routine..door locked had to call to be let in and all the stylists collected unemployment during this.  I’ll go back to my regular lady next time. Was only $21 and I tipped $10. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

came across something rather interesting... the line graph on pa's site has 736 new cases for today. so i did my stuff with excel and it was showing 995 difference from yesterday. usually these numbers are identical to what is showing on the graph (so the excel doc should have totaled 736 for the day - the diff from today vs yesterday).

so i had a old tab open with the page showing of the 'total' cases that it shows above the graph something like 90k (not the tab i use for the graph). Earlier today it read 90304. I refreshed and now it reads 91299 - a difference of 995.

not sure if i'm interpreting wrong or what, but expect whatever number is shown on the line graph to be revised. if it is in fact 995, it's the highest new daily total since may 9.

@RidgeRacer sorry, i was typing htis up as you replied.

Edited by Benm

3 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Wow. That's extremely shitty. Damn. Wondering if this is the beginning of the 4th of July fallout.

People have lost interest in this. Our president won’t wear a mask.  I have people on Facebook posting this sort of crap. It’s just amazing how well PA did but all the work getting daily cases down from like 1800 to under 500 is going to be undone so fast. The White House is essentially saying we have to live with it.  Sorry parents I don’t know about your kids going back to school in the fall   Over in Europe they will be   

4F57354F-7E90-4419-9DDB-3BC010EE35DC.png

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Sad 1