2/19/21...another Perder day!!!

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey All,

I’m back from another fun morning st Blue mountain the true mountain. I arrived at the lower lot at 815am after an easy drive that only took a few extra minutes.  As I was booting up a slow moving snake of cars was arriving.  In the house were BenM, Indiggio, Indiggios fanny flap, Enjorales cousin and Charles.  The temperature was in the mid 20s with snow falling and no wind.  

Second civilian six pack and I did sidewinder first which was so nice. The 2”+ of new snow was some nice cushion for the pushing.  Razors was closed due to racing.  Next was switchback which had about 3 tracks on it..woo woo woo..then Main Street upper was boner city and lower wasn’t bad but mostly tracked up.  Tried a run on Nightmare to dreamweaver which had nice snow but too much happening with park kids and I couldn’t believe how many people were on lower paradise. 

Over to X-ing which was untracked then up the Main Street chair to freshies on widowmaker to chute to lower Main Street back to the six pack. There was a minor line by this point.  Lots of herbs on old ass skis like salami X-screams..spellcheck has the skis like part of a charcuterie plate.  Hit up X-ing again was deep then had a quick beer in the lot and currently in the drive thru line at Chic Fil A.  Ski everybody this weekend..gonna be grate!!!!

F94435DE-BB2F-46E9-98C0-07E0182D5033.jpeg

DFC8EEFB-1361-477E-B235-9E67FF377C88.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Boner City 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, saltyant said:

Grate report, sounds radical. WTGAI doing X-ing twice. My favorite run lately has been Widowmaker to Chute to Lower Main. Nightmare continues to be total suck.

Yup nightmare to dreamweaver is totally ruined. At least sidewinder is good but that run can get very crowded.  I think I’m done skiing nightmare to dreamweaver...just so herky jerky as a Park.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Yup nightmare to dreamweaver is totally ruined. At least sidewinder is good but that run can get very crowded.  I think I’m done skiing nightmare to dreamweaver...just so herky jerky as a Park.  

Gotta pick your way through a line on that and if there is somebody in the way it just ruins the whole thing. As a park it is great, but it doesn't have the same skiability that sidewinder did with features. 

currently in the lot working from car; rose is still skiing and it's still snowing pretty heavily. probably about 1", maybe a bit more since opening this morning. Coming soon is open, bumped up, and Xtra gnar, i almost got tossed once or twice. first tracks on 6pack line and t-bar, both good. trees off of main were waaaay lumpier than expected. the 2-3" on top of fresh groomers was great first thing in the morning!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

currently in the lot working from car; rose is still skiing and it's still snowing pretty heavily. probably about 1", maybe a bit more since opening this morning. Coming soon is open, bumped up, and Xtra gnar, i almost got tossed once or twice. first tracks on 6pack line and t-bar, both good. trees off of main were waaaay lumpier than expected. the 2-3" on top of fresh groomers was great first thing in the morning!

What are the crowds like. Planning a RAW but if it's a shit show I may pass.