3/3...still sunny still firm.

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I’ve never had a drink from there before.  

It's all about de base......... . My buddy and I called it quits and was he said lets grab a quick one on the way out . Pretty small bar but it was empty so we got served quick . Too bad our timing was off one day ,sounded stellar today with last nights retread . 

Edited by AirheadD8

56 minutes ago, AirheadD8 said:

It's all about de base......... . My buddy and I called it quits and was he said lets grab a quick one on the way out . Pretty small bar but it was empty so we got served quick . Too bad our timing was off one day ,sounded stellar today with last nights retread . 

I think most PASRs only drink in the lot. Did you receive a 10% discount with your season pass. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

6 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I think most PASRs only drink in the lot. Did you receive a 10% discount with your season pass. 

I don't mind daylight beers in the lot but at night not so much . Buddy bought , I wasn't aware of the 10% discount ,not sure even how much it was . 

19 hours ago, Schif said:

Why are you calling out the MBAs on this? If anyone is qualified to make a determination on this it's Dr. @toast21602

If you go sandboarding, do you still add it to the tracker though, @Schif🏂

But also, we do have a @Johnny Law .. Seems like the lawyer would be the most qualified to make an decree or PASR court order -- more qualified than any MBAs or doctors. 

Edited by skiincy