#HunterParty 4/3/22

toast21602

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I’m surprised you didn’t go. Props to Atomic Jeff for driving up to hunter the day after he got back from Colorado fa la la la la. 

Its impressive how many PASRs have alpine touring set ups. 

I don't know how to ski uphill. Plus I never get invited to any PASR ski functions outside of. Blue, but biking season is on the horizon so I might be getting some invites for rad bike outings and camping trips.

Edited by saltyant

23 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I don't know how to ski uphill. Plus I never get invited to any PASR ski functions outside of. Blue, but biking season is on the horizon so I might be getting some invites for rad bike outings and camping trips.

If you were invited to the ski function at Hunter mountain would you have gone?

40 minutes ago, rgrwilco said:

Looks like fun!

Do they charge for uphill? asking for someone who misses hunter but doesn't want to give vail money.

In practice, not really. Technically, I think you need a valid lift ticket or season pass, but since the ticket window is never open before you need to start going uphill, I always end up getting my ticket after I've done the skin lap.

42 minutes ago, rgrwilco said:

Looks like fun!

Do they charge for uphill? asking for someone who misses hunter but doesn't want to give vail money.

you have to be up to the top before they open (8:30 on weekends) and you can't descend until they open (8:30 on weekends), so you're limited to one run, which is why we try to time it to arrive at the top right before they open.

• Like 2