1/18 TR Feels Like Winter!

DiMe

Did a short afternoon sesh at Blue today.  Intended to film on Barbs Way with my tripod but my camera wasnt working right.

Snow today wasnt quite as good as yesterday as the warmer temps had the guns blowing wetter.  Widowmaker was open and decent with some cookies in the mix.  Guns blazing top to bottom Nightmare and Dreamweaver but it's gonna take a lot more snow on them two from the looks today.  Chutes ready to push and lower sidewinder was groomed quite nice!  Its nice to have all these new options with plenty more to come!  All in all JADIP.

20240118_143821.jpg

• Like 5

Had another great day today. Snow was a tad crunchier and cookies in spots, but completely edge able. I believe JL buzzed by us top of TCS. I’m actually taking the day off tomorrow, helping with the snow removal around here. And gotta clean up the house sometimes, spend time with the pets. That sort of thing.  I’m thinking maybe Sunday. It’s gonna be super cold, maybe keep some people away. 

• Like 5