2/19 President’s Day

mute1080

2 hours ago, mute1080 said:

Favorite part of the day was @saltyant flying right over us on the quad. Hope you had a grate flight! Check out the epic pic.

Blue the True was the first of many, many ski resorts I flew over today in NY, VT, MA, and NJ. Didn't see anyone in the lower lot so this explains it. Hopefully the footage from my new GoPro is so detailed you can see the mud bubbling in the PASR lot

• Like 5

1 hour ago, saltyant said:

Blue the True was the first of many, many ski resorts I flew over today in NY, VT, MA, and NJ. Didn't see anyone in the lower lot so this explains it. Hopefully the footage from my new GoPro is so detailed you can see the mud bubbling in the PASR lot

What were the cloud bases at ? Looked like plenty of thermals today. 

1 hour ago, saltyant said:

Wow just wow..sounds like quite the experience..be sure to keep posting videos.  Once your YouTube page gets to 1,000 subscribers you can get monetized and make tree fiddy a month as a content creator.  Then maybe you can start making money doing affiliate marketing…it’s not a pyramid scheme it’s multi level marketing and you can make alot of money…I actually know somebody with a course on affiliate marketing for only $349

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

If I was officially in charge of stats, I’d count it as 3 ski days..I’d also fuck with Ski2Lives stats although he might brag to his band mates about achieving 69 ski days at Brokeback mountain.  

What is your issue with my stats?

Or do you just like to annoy me?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1