free sking at CB 12/24

skierboi

Christmas is what it is. To each his own. In 2005 Christmas is a Christian holiday. I don't care what you do to it, just stop trying to make it something that it isn't. Adam Sandler is not lighting his menorah (sp?) in rememberance of snow white and the 7 dwarves, he's lighting it because of Jewish faith. No one is attacking that. No one is trying to hijack kwansa, and I sure as hell don't know anyone who tried to get in on the last Rammadan. If you want to ignore the religion in christmas, I have no problem with that, its your choice. Please, please do not try and push that on me.

I want religion kept out of public school and government. It's O.K. to sing about Rudolph or Frosty in school but not about little baby Jesus and I hate the under god part in the pledge. It's also wrong to teach creationism in public schools because it's religious mumbo jumbo as opposed to evolution which Darwin proved and is just common sense. It's like teaching kids that the earth is flat.

Only three more years of Bush :banghead

I totaly agree with you that the government and public schools should not push religion on anyone, but I think Ignoring it or trying to eliminate it from public places is just as bad. Taking a religous holiday and trying to eliminate religion from it is like trying to force lack of religon which I think is the same thing as the constitutoin protects against in fredom of religon. If they can't push religion they shoulden't be able to push lack of religon either. And if none of this makes since to you then just ignore me, some time my thoughts are a little out there and hard for even me to grasp without trying hard. Mostly I'm just against being politicaly correct. I should be able to say what ever I want, and if you* are offended ignore me.

*by 'you' I mean people in general, not anyone specificly .

So how about free skiing at Camelback? Doug and I saw some retard w/ a santa hat on tonight, I almost went up to him and told him about Camelback's deal. :lol:

rofl that prolly would have made his day/or night lol lol

I bet if you were cool enough you could pick up chicks in a santa outfit

rofl that prolly would have made his day/or night lol lol

I bet if you were cool enough you could pick up chicks in a santa outfit

Coming from a girls perspective--If you're cool enough, it would definately pick up chicks. Nothing better then someone with a little spirit plus isn't afraid to goof off hahaha

Coming from a girls perspective--If you're cool enough, it would definately pick up chicks. Nothing better then someone with a little spirit plus isn't afraid to goof off hahaha

Okay definitly gonna go Santa and see if any "chicks" will sit in my lap and tell me what they want for christmas.. :lol

Thats my signiture dance move. I learned it in 6th grade from the Fly Girls on in Living Color and did it through middle school, high school, college, and now I teach home girls how to do the running man at dance clubs. The Harlem Shake is also fun to. The best is doing the robot with my eyes looking at the sky like the dude on the Dave Chappelle show. :microwave::deadhorse::pinkskilady:

hahhaah oh man doug your nuts