1/29

AtomicSkier

I had a really good day. Razors was closed when I got there for the J3 Race that was being held. I will say this, when it comes to racing, Blue does not fool around. I heard some Montage kids on the lift in front of me yelling "OMG It looks like a slalom" because the first course set was REALLY tight, before I knew it was a J3 race, it looked like a course set for a 1/2 race, but it was set by the Blue team, and it mirrored their practice course they set yesterday, to their advantage obviously. Was chatting w/ a J3 from CB, she goes to school with RacerChick, and of course, knew the 'dude...she was #132..

Snow was really nice the whole day, I was laying it over as hard as I could on Challenge, just having a blast. I did two main streets, and the rest challenges I think. I took one lower park run, but this dope in front of me was going so slow I couldn't hit the jump, but apparently I pissed off freeridintre, but he doesn't own the mountain. I get just as pissed, even more so when someone is on Razors Edge and I'm trying to rip. Deal with it. Rode the lift a few times w/ toast and justo, they were keeping it steezy in the park. 28 runs for 30k vertical....what what :nana

I took one lower park run, but this dope in front of me was going so slow I couldn't hit the jump, but apparently I pissed off freeridintre, but he doesn't own the mountain.

that "dope" was a 12 year old kid who is part of Freeriders.... which is trying to teach them to call their drops when they are in the park... which he did, and not to come ripping through and cut people off when they are trying to learn new things.

other than the rain.. today was good

Edited by toast21602

that "dope" was a 12 year old kid who is part of Freeriders.... which is trying to teach them to call their drops when they are in the park... which he did, and not to come ripping through and cut people off when they are trying to learn new things.

other than the rain.. today was good

Apprerenly Atomic thinks HE owns the mountian...

Apprerenly Atomic thinks HE owns the mountian...

You didn't get the memo? I do. :nana

I didn't cut him off, I was behind him the whole time, and I bailed cause I decided it wasnt safe. It's irrelevent if he's on the freeride team or not, maybe he should be on the race team to teach him how to ski faster.

You didn't get the memo? I do. :nana

I didn't cut him off, I was behind him the whole time, and I bailed cause I decided it wasnt safe. It's irrelevent if he's on the freeride team or not, maybe he should be on the race team to teach him how to ski faster.

he actually was once on the race team but switched to Freeriders this year. sometimes skiing fast isnt the best thing to do when you are trying new tricks instead of straigh-airing the jumps.....

headin up to blue tomorrow night for some night riding..hopefully conditions wont be icyyy, which im guessing it will be.first time at blue this yr..usually go to bear creek but i figure i should check out blue since people have been sayin its better than bear..anyone be around tomorrow night?

i'll probably be there after my clinical is over at 3:30... its probably going to be crap tomorrow night and icy... but i'll probably still go.

I thought both yesterday AND today were awesome. I don't mind riding in the rain, n by the end of the nite, I was successfully poppin backside 180s across Paradise. I was so happy. Was out til 8:30. A new all time late for me [this year].

Today was amazing as well.. soo nice buttering/180ing/ollieing down Lazy.. Lower Sidewinder was pretty nice, n they redid the 2 rollers/table - the table is now huge! I also made the flat down box in the lower park my bitch. I'm so happy.

My legs are sooooooooo beat.

Tomorrow'll be fun!