Uhhh this was strange.....

pyroguy

my friend wore an empty beer box on his head.He put holes in the box for his eyes. All the college kids loved it..unfortunately he was forced to take it off and was given a warning. but it was funny as hell while it lasted

Why did he have to take it off?

Yesterday i saw a guy snowboarding on little Ceaser with part of a pine tree in his hand. He was screaming" I've got a tree!!" He did that all the way down the trail

This happened to me and a few friends at blue, on lazy mile. My friend picked up part of a tree, which was lying there (after they made snow, so the trees broke easily-it was already broken though). Then i got a hold of it, and finished lazy mile with it. I was gonna go into lower sidewinder, and then hit the battleship box in the lower park (with the tree), but a ski patrol dude was standing at the end of upper sidewinder. I didn't wanna get bitched at, so I just casually went over to him, with the tree:

me: "yeah, I uh, kinda found this on the trail, what should i do with it?"

Ski patrol dude: "oh, you could just throw it over that bank over there"

And that's where the tree lays to date. It's right where lazy mile merges with upper sidewinder, towards lower. To the left over the bank. It was fun though

something you dont see everyday is when my snowboarder friend unstraps at the top of a trial and skis down standing on my tails. Its pretty hard but we have that shit down.

I saw ricky do that once at cback, when i was up for ski club. I was wondering....

Yesterday i saw a guy snowboarding on little Ceaser with part of a pine tree in his hand. He was screaming" I've got a tree!!" He did that all the way down the trail

that guy went up for a transition from another trail and came down on top of a tree and ate shit. he had that top part that his board had clipped off and was acting stupid, covered in snow... looked like he smashed his face though. had to have sucked.

I remember hearing about the guy with the beer box on his head. That was funny!! :rofl

Last year a patroller lost an edge and went way into the woods. He took out a 4 foot tall pine tree. He was banged up but nothing serious. Someone went into the woods and brought the tree back into the patrol room and we made it our Christmas tree.

I found a beer (Coors Light) that fell out of a kids back pack 2 weeks ago while he strapped up by the Sullivan lift.

He must have thought I was going to bust him for under age possession because he took off real quick. LOL

he probably thought you were going to beat him down for drinking crap beer. it was free though.

Yesterday when I was at the beer store lots of older guys were buying Natty ice and Milwaukees best light...mad opposite of :drool I felt like Donald Trump with my budweiser.

Of course after I drank some, I went on here and made some posts.

:lol:

You must feel like Bill Gates and Donald Trump put together when you get your yuengling or guiness :lol: