New park info...

skier150

HUGE new feature going in, maybe tonight. Some people are calling it an inverted rainbow, but I am calling it half a roller coaster. It is like 50' long and 10-15' high. It is a box, so it is about 12" wide. They also changed around the lower park, more of a slopestyle setup. They added a table and turned the mailbox lengthwise, all of the features are now inline. Look for more additions between now and the rail jam.

Edited by skier150

i cant wait to hit that and spin the shit out of it when coming off.... unfortunately... soccer has now started and i havent skied since sunday... and i wont get up until saturday morning. i am so depressed right now because i am going through withdrawl. 5 days is the longest break i have had since the summer.

oh yeah, did anybody actually hit it yet?

i cant wait to hit that and spin the shit out of it when coming off.... unfortunately... soccer has now started and i havent skied since sunday... and i wont get up until saturday morning. i am so depressed right now because i am going through withdrawl. 5 days is the longest break i have had since the summer.

oh yeah, did anybody actually hit it yet?

yeah! soccer, anyway...

my experience with raibow to kickers has sucked. no one seems to build them right, the one at boulder knocks you back on your ass, as does the one at cb. its to sharp of an angle at the bottom. hopefully its built right, and it should be, blue does a dam good job with that kinda stuff. (even if they dont actualyl build it, they select their peices well)

yeah! soccer, anyway...

my experience with raibow to kickers has sucked. no one seems to build them right, the one at boulder knocks you back on your ass, as does the one at cb. its to sharp of an angle at the bottom. hopefully its built right, and it should be, blue does a dam good job with that kinda stuff. (even if they dont actualyl build it, they select their peices well)

boulder's is a piece of shit. i dont even know what to call it other than that. its nothing like theirs though.

Ok, so now that it is installed it looks a little smaller. I was watching some people attempting it tonight... but only the boarders were making the whole ride. I really like the layout of the bottom park now, it flows much better.

boulder's is a piece of shit. i dont even know what to call it other than that. its nothing like theirs though.

No no no, boulders isn't half as bad as camel's. Camel's "rainbow to kicker" is more of an attraction for families to bring their kids on leashes to see the snowboarders "hit that sick rail." Think of that material- it could have been used for something more useful, like an inaccessible tree fort. :rofl

i haven't been up to blue yet but i have heard so much talk about huge booters. will any be open and worth hitting on sunday?

the booters are big. and yes, they will be "open" on sunday. worth hitting? i dunno. its supposed to be windy on sunday and really cold. that means HARD landings. so its questionable. its still worth going though.

seemd to be set up alright last night.

whatever u want to call it, its the opposite of mellow. its really not very long, and from top to bottom is prolly 6 feet? so its pretty freakin hard to boardslide, i tried it a couple of times but came off at the bottom of the rainbow.. hm. 5050 to 180 or 3 out was fun, but the whole 5050-the-box thing seemed gay so I quit it. Back to the more normal rainbow rail or flatdown box. So yeah the novelty has totally worn off on me.

No no no, boulders isn't half as bad as camel's. Camel's "rainbow to kicker" is more of an attraction for families to bring their kids on leashes to see the snowboarders "hit that sick rail." Think of that material- it could have been used for something more useful, like an inaccessible tree fort. :rofl

agreed