Tanglwood ASRA 3/4/6

Ski

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks '999 for posting the pics! It was a great day....

BTW, that's Skimom in the first pic, for those of you who didn't know :rock

I finished 8th overall, and I made it to the quarter finals in the go-pro where i got knocked out by Bernie Resch, one of the top racers in the northeast....he's got a 3 HC in NASTAR, but in the normal GS part, i was only 5 seconds off his pace after two runs, I consider that an accomplishment. :rock

Thanks for those pics '999, and it was nice to see you sign in! Looks like Doug was only happy in the last pic :rofl. I like the five year old with a gun pic. It was even funnier because I was listening to Janies Got A Gun at the same time.

Thanks for those pics '999, and it was nice to see you sign in! Looks like Doug was only happy in the last pic :rofl. I like the five year old with a gun pic. It was even funnier because I was listening to Janies Got A Gun at the same time.

I'm like worn out from Metz and Doug...

Doug jammed a bunch of cheese fries up his nose to impress my daughter. Did it work? She cried when he left...and freaking Doug was trying to convince people that Metz was retarded and they should be nice to him. But Metz does do a pretty good imitation of Corky from whatever that old show was...

I'm like worn out from Metz and Doug...

Doug jammed a bunch of cheese fries up his nose to impress my daughter. Did it work? She cried when he left...and freaking Doug was trying to convince people that Metz was retarded and they should be nice to him. But Metz does do a pretty good imitation of Corky from whatever that old show was...

Doug would make a great dad :rofl:rofl:lol

Welcome back, ski999. Now the question...why do you and Jeff have MATCHING JACKETS? Are you guys an item, on the same team, go shopping together, or what?

They are two of 21 matching I bought from a ski school in Michigan, but thanks for questioning the relationship between a 40-something yr old guy and a teenage boy that just happen to wanna dress alike when they go skiing or out to movies and long strolls and picnics together.

But, truthfully, Sib, I'm still just trying to get over Zonked...

And anyway, I wasn't the one to show up wearing women's underwear stolen from another MB member after spending the night with her at a mountain retreat.

They are two of 21 matching I bought from a ski school in Michigan, but thanks for questioning the relationship between a 40-something yr old guy and a teenage boy that just happen to wanna dress alike when they go skiing or out to movies and long strolls and picnics together.

But, truthfully, Sib, I'm still just trying to get over Zonked...

And anyway, I wasn't the one to show up wearing women's underwear stolen from another MB member after spending the night with her at a mountain retreat.

:lol: Yea sib, he bought 21 lightly used /some brand new Spyder jackets for the price of what you would pay for one jacket at Nestors, so he hooked me up. skidude has one too :rock

Skimom, you better check to make sure everything is still at your house, including all your underwear :rofl:lol: