Blue Beerless!!!!!

Cadillac

Stoped at club 223 after skiing and found that there was no Miller Lite Left....... It's a crime to spend all that money to keep the area open and not have any beer on tap left besides Spaten and some lousey ale. 15 minutes less of snow making and the could have had enough money for 30 more kegs! Out of Beer!......... a Ski Area should run out of Snow before it runs out of BEER!

Miller Light is like 3. something percent Alchohal and expensive for beer colored water...O.K. back to double fisting Champagne and Molson Ice... :rock

I'm staring at an empty case of Natural Ice right now. double the alc. and half the price. Come on, after a while they all taste the same anyway right? :cheers:

Stowe used to sell all their tap beer for a dollar a pint closing day...an awesome deal since it included Magic Hat and Long Trail..

Magic Hat Jinx- Yeah baby!

I'm staring at an empty case of Natural Ice right now. double the alc. and half the price. Come on, after a while they all taste the same anyway right? :cheers:

Natty Ice is to Guiness or Yuengling what Boons Farm is to Cristal. You don't drink Boons or Natty unless that is all you can afford, all you can get your hands on, all you can get guys to buy for you when you are underage, etc. I am a firm believer that there is a time and a place for everything and Natty Ice's time was 1997.

Natty Ice is to Guiness or Yuengling what Boons Farm is to Cristal. You don't drink Boons or Natty unless that is all you can afford, all you can get your hands on, all you can get guys to buy for you when you are underage, etc. I am a firm believer that there is a time and a place for everything and Natty Ice's time was 1997.

Ha, I was thinking the same for the natty, only in my case it was back in 1998. My beer of choise nowadays is heineken, red strip, amstel.

now that is the party beer. :rock:drink3: but i dont really drink anymore :smoke: thats where its at

now that is the party beer. :rock:drink3: but i dont really drink anymore :smoke: thats where its at

I don't know about that. I know its technically illegal for me to drink, but I'm in college so it'll slide a little bit and I never get out of control. The last thing I want to do is to get tangled up in :smoke: though. :no

I've never even been near Blue's bar. It's funny how many people here are at Blue at least once a week in the season and have never had a beer there. I guess now that I think of it the only people I've ever seen in the bar are the lodge moms. I won't drink and ski cause I get too silly and would eventually hurt myself or flash someone and get kicked out. I would proabably hit the bar with a group or after skiing if we were staying on the mountain.

Edited by sexkitten

I'm in college and i wont even drink Miller Lite stuff is awefull, and i dont drink natty or beast or any of that crap...when people get kegs of garbage i show up with 2 6 packs of guinness or a 12 of Yuengling or if im feelin saucey i will bring a bottle of Jameson or Jack. i still cant figure why people actually pick natty and miller to drink for taste

I've never even been near Blue's bar. It's funny how many people here are at Blue at least once a week in the season and have never had a beer there. I guess now that I think of it the only people I've ever seen in the bar are the lodge moms. I won't drink and ski cause I get too silly and would eventually hurt myself or flash someone and get kicked out. I would proabably hit the bar with a group or after skiing if we were staying on the mountain.

If your Flashing I'm Buying! :cheers:

I've had a few at blue...you guys aren't missing anything - small beers for a big price, no flashing( that I've seen or done), the bartenders are pretty miserable (they could be NASTAR gatesetters at camelback)- the only good things are catching the third period of the Flyers and having the NASTAR starter say "Hey #311!"

I've had a few at blue...you guys aren't missing anything - small beers for a big price, no flashing( that I've seen or done), the bartenders are pretty miserable (they could be NASTAR gatesetters at camelback)- the only good things are catching the third period of the Flyers and having the NASTAR starter say "Hey #311!"

the starter is a great guy.... :rock Darksiderz represent! :rofl

If we have to drink beer you'll be lucky to get a flash. If you want a good show then shots are the way to go. For some reason I find that after a couple of shots of tequila my pants just won't stay on. Uh oh! On second thought...shots of tequila will get me in big trouble with Bob, who after that much drinking is my only way home. Hahaha. Anyway, back to Blue's bar...do you guys think that the bar in the new lodge will be separated from the cafeteria like BC or will they make it like the one in the Summit Lodge?