New Lift

Dominant05

I've only been there three times, so I will pose this as a question. Wouldn't it be more beneficial to put another quad on the far right side of the mountain? Unless if I am wrong, where they intend on putting the six pack won't be able to service the far right side, will it? It seems like the current quad and six pack will be too close. :confused

How was the skiing at C-Back this past week?

:rofl I would guess there were no crowds :naughty .

:banghead:banghead , i didn't look through the other ones haha. It sounds pretty awesome to me.. I can't wait, has their been any news on them selling it? Or is there another thread about that haha, becasue I haven't checked that one recently either. :confused

There are a few threads on the sale of blue, but none with any concrete answers :)

yeah, so - new lift. It would make sense to replace the main street doubles with a six pack. Is that even long enough for a high speed lift. I've just noticed this: Blue mt. never has lift poles in the middle of a run- seriously. I noticed this yesterday, and it's cool because you can tell they put a lot of thought into their work.

yeah, so - new lift. It would make sense to replace the main street doubles with a six pack. Is that even long enough for a high speed lift. I've just noticed this: Blue mt. never has lift poles in the middle of a run- seriously. I noticed this yesterday, and it's cool because you can tell they put a lot of thought into their work.

what a very thoughtfull 40th post :lol: