1st place winner at Bear Creek best trick

Rodeo Steve

Im a Blue Mountain local taking a victory today at Bear Creek. Im stoked! It was a fun comp.. I wanted to throw a rodeo 7 but I ended up with a fully extended rodeo 5.. It was good enough to get my first in snowboard expert so Im like on a cloud. lol

congrats man, that's awesome! :rock

for real...age groups would be better.

papa if you have any of the footage/pics, post em

Or at least some type of qualification. Nipples could compete in the expert group for sure. I told him that he should try and go last in the intermediate group and watch tricks were pulling and do the same trick but just add a grab. What is the matter with that?

It' was funny to hear that he was in the wrong group because he "can do" nines :confused what difference does that make, besides it wasn't as though he won the intermediate group! He was placed in the right group by that fact alone!! :rock

Ugh... I understand why they do ability levels, it encourages more participants. THat is why I think there should always be an OPEN category for the serious.

I gave my footage to dorsey, I'll get the photos I have up tonight. I think I got a couple of good ones!!