Who'll at blue next year?

Cadillac

Where are you going?

Vegas! We booked a suite at the Bellagio. I am counting the days.

P.S. I asked Bob if I could post a honeymoon report and he will allow it as long as he gets to edit it first. What happens in Vegas...

me 4

Good to see that someone from bear seems to have interested in blue- this says a lot about their park improvements.

I'm getting a pass to blue next year. But its not b/c of the parks. I want to ride some "real" trails.

Isn't it too early for Las Lenas??? How about a trip report from Mount Hood??? I'll be at Blue...everyday I'm not on a ski trip.

Seems like it would be. I heard the best time to go down there is around august.. Going down now, i hope you like lots of rocks, and no snow.

Edit, i just checked out some info on las lenas, it's currently closed with no snow..

Edited by Switch096

Wow alot of Bear Creek and Camelback headz are getting passes at the Boot along with some first time season passholders...good thing they're going to have a 6-pack..

Its not going to matter...well it will get more people on the hill :huh:

Wow alot of Bear Creek and Camelback headz are getting passes at the Boot along with some first time season passholders...good thing they're going to have a 6-pack..

im gonna be getting an off peak to bear too. so my time will be split.

Good to see that someone from bear seems to have interested in blue- this says a lot about their park improvements.

The warm spell that happened kinda killed the "battle of the parks" that was highly anticipated this year. The snow was just so hard to work with at both places. Right after Bear put in the 48ft. U type rail(is there a name for that thing?) early in the season their park was great, after that I was disappointed but it was no fault of theirs, just what the weather gave us. Hopefully we get lucky next year.

Those resorts don't open until late June early July if they're lucky, same with NZ. I had to use www.snocountry.com to look, but there is no date even set to open yet. I looked at there site but it was all in spanish :banghead and far to advanced spanish for me

And my pass is alittle cheaper then yours doug, plus i don't make nearly as much money as you, so im taking advantage of buying it early.

Edited by Switch096

This is coming from Cadillac who is probably making all the shit up.... :lol When is Las Lenas scheduled to open.

I'm not buying my Blue pass until November...screw the early discount..I like having money in my checking account..I think I'll still get my moneys worth..

i'm planning on going skiing in zimbabwe and then making a trip over to the Congo and Ivory Coast. THey just opened with a pretty nice base, similar to Las Lenas.