construction continues

Shadows

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sidewinder is now 2X the size it was, 3X in some spots. it got much bigger.

DSC00121.jpg

DSC00122.jpg

the new snow guns...(maybe old ones, i thought they said they got new onse)

DSC00128.jpg

----------------------

these were taken on sunday at skier150s house

DSC00088.jpg

DSC00090.jpg

when we went up they had a crew working on sidewinder (dozers and such) they were cool with us, which was awesome.

to anyone from blue reading this...

thanks for not being assholes, we mean no harm... you guys are awesome.

sorry tretiak if you wanted to post your pics haha, i got bored

Edited by Shadows

Holy crap...Sidewinder used to be a narrow trail...there's going to be room for even more big mo-fo booters. There might even be a jump with three different take-offs.. :rock Maybe even a wall ride garden :lol:wiggle ...Holla.

I'll have to take a look tomorrow when I go hiking on the Appalachian trail.... :wiggle

bring the polaroid and please do share.

true-dat...I have dozens of Avatars saved on my computer, the computer at my parents house, and my work computer...hella fun... :wiggle

Before I signed up for PASR I didn't even know what an Avatar was... :banghead

hey-i just found out how to say it the right way

Yeah I just googled how Avatar is pronounced and it came up (pronounced AV-uh-tar)

How did you say it before? My buddy Larrys mom always mis-pronounced almost everything. She always had par-meas-ee-ahn cheese with the paste-uh..and if you found the bay leaf..you got a quo-tah.

It's cool how Blue mountain bought new snow-guns to go with the widened terrain park. Should be nice and wide for laying down some nice GS arcs...and trenches.. :rofl

its pronounced (Avayters)

thats how i say it

i hate to be the breaker of bad news but the lodge will not be complete by next year if thats what it looks like now

The new lower lodge was never meant to be done by this season. The only projects promised for the 06-07 season were the 6-pack and widened park. Full lodge/condo project is slated to be done for the 07-08 season.

Pics looks great! I'm definitely excited for this season. We will finally have the terrain to play with on Sidewinder. If I see Doug laying "trenches/huge GS arcs," across any jumps or lips to rails, then he will have problems... ;)

The new lower lodge was never meant to be done by this season. The only projects promised for the 06-07 season were the 6-pack and widened park. Full lodge/condo project is slated to be done for the 07-08 season.

Pics looks great! I'm definitely excited for this season. We will finally have the terrain to play with on Sidewinder. If I see Doug laying "trenches/huge GS arcs," across any jumps or lips to rails, then he will have problems... ;)

If we had PeePees we wouldn't have to worry about that

(parkpasses)

Edited by stevo

If we had PeePees we wouldn't have to worry about that

(parkpasses)

I never thought they intended for it to be done for this season either, though i hoped differently.

Park passes sound like they aren't happening as of right now, but it is still mid-July, keep sending those e-mails!!! Hopefully Blue Mountain management takes an interest in the tentative Blue Mountain Park Crue meeting in August. There were definitely some good ideas thrown around by park crue members and leaders in March that could be alot of fun if they were to come to fruition. Considering any work on the parks did not start until August/September/right before ski season last year, I'm really exciting to see what might come of the most recent work considering it has been started in July already.

I thought it was common knowledge that the condos were never planned for this coming season. I guess not judging by the response here.

Rumor or not, thats what I was told by many of the management at Blue. I try to pick and choose carefully what I say about possible development for that very reason, much of it is rumor, and certain things are more fun to just keep under the table. I assume that Tuthills construction company must be doing alot of the work themselves, as much as they can anyway, which would make sense as to why the condos won't be done for this season. They can only do so many Blue Mountain related projects at one time.

• 3 weeks later...