Nestors Ski Swap

skifreak

Anyone plan on going this weekend? Its at the Nestors in Whitehall, I might just go to check out what they have. Maybe if they have something decent I will pick something up. It this Friday-Sunday in the parking lot in Whitehall.

Anyone from here drop off anything for the swap?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was at the pinnacle swap sale today, they seem to have quite a selection, i didnt buy anything though. Then i went over to buckmans and they are collecting stuff for thleir swap today and tomorrow, tried on some boots so i know what size to order and I figured out what kind of bindings im going to get for this season.

it starts at 5 on friday, but last year we had people lining up at almost 3. there was one family that came in a pickup who rolled up with a couch in the bed. i had no idea why, until they carried it out of the bed and set it down next to the tent to wait for us to open it up...

What time does everyone plan on leaving for tonight? I'm going to get there a little bit before 5.

Don't know if im going anymore. One of my tires is leaking air, and i don't know if i wanna drive 150 miles on it.