WHEN WILL BLUE BLOW?

Justin

With all the hype of BB and now CB blowing snow, when will Blue start?

I honestly think they're smart by not blowing yet. BB is doing it for their rail jam (viable reason) and CB is doing it because their idiots and want publicity. I know Blue is holding off until at least after thanksgiving to open with more than like one trail.

The rail jam will probably be only one or two rails and CB is just retarded. Most snow they blow will melt quickly, wasting money and energy.

On the webcam it looks like they're blowing...why won't Kmar or other Blue reps tell us so we can stop speculating???

I know...on the webcam it looks like theres a full base down already...

But if they actually started they would be all over with announcing it.

My guess is that they should be open by Dec 9th, if not the first weekend in December...I'm so mad that I'm gonna be in Alabama Dec 6-10th...I hope I get in at least one day of skiing before then....oh well

Dude if I was a robot building pimp I'd be in Alabama too..there's hot women that like nerds in Alabama..I think...haha

I ain't no nerd, son, hahaha

I just happen to build robots and shit. Everybody makes fun of me in school for it, but in respect that I'll whoop their ass harder than a moose on steroids....I'm sort of like a jock at school, varsity xcountry, varsity crew team, and I play ice hockey...they should change the robotics team to like the manly man super duper endurance death fighting team, or something like that.

Justin have you ever watched battle-bots...I mean the term nerd as a compliment..I'm a ski nerd...

YES

That was my all time favorite show. I've built a couple of 30lbers, in fact in Feb I'm going to Motorama 07 in Harrisburg to fight mine for NERC (NE Robot Conflict)

That shit is so fun, building a robot capable of utter death and then throwing it in a ring with another one with the sheer intent to destroy it

YES

That was my all time favorite show. I've built a couple of 30lbers, in fact in Feb I'm going to Motorama 07 in Harrisburg to fight mine for NERC (NE Robot Conflict)

That shit is so fun, building a robot capable of utter death and then throwing it in a ring with another one with the sheer intent to destroy it

Thats awesome, I've always wanted to get into that, but never had the money or support. It's great that your school has a robotics club, I wish there was some thing like that available like that when I was in high school. Do you have any pictures of the bot your competing with, or have with in the past? Harrisburg isn't far from my school, so I might have to try to get there to watch. Also is the competition you're going to in Alabama the FIRST competition?

Thats awesome, I've always wanted to get into that, but never had the money or support. It's great that your school has a robotics club, I wish there was some thing like that available like that when I was in high school. Do you have any pictures of the bot your competing with, or have with in the past? Harrisburg isn't far from my school, so I might have to try to get there to watch. Also is the competition you're going to in Alabama the FIRST competition?

Naw, BEST. It's a small 24 pound robot that picks up laundry. We placed 2nd overall at 'nova BEST so we get to go Nationals

FIRST starts up in January, FIRST is ballin as hell. So fun. Regionals are at Drexel and we're registered for nationals, at Epcot this year (Disney)...I've been doing FIRST for three years, and I'm gettin a scholarship out of it

yea I went to a meeting about the U Delaware team for the autonomous car, and that shit was WAY over my head as a freshman, give me a few years. I'm probably going to end up with a concentration in robotics here, that shit is so interesting. Our schools speciality is teams of robots working together, they have a whole lab here where they have like 10 mini robots working together to do a task. Pretty nuts when you get into it.

I ain't no nerd, son, hahaha

I just happen to build robots and shit. Everybody makes fun of me in school for it, but in respect that I'll whoop their ass harder than a moose on steroids....I'm sort of like a jock at school, varsity xcountry, varsity crew team, and I play ice hockey...they should change the robotics team to like the manly man super duper endurance death fighting team, or something like that.