1997 Geo Metro

CBfromDE

Anyone want to buy a cheap car? Cheap in all respects. Cheap to run, cheap to insure, cheap to purchase.

1997 Geo Metro

Red

Hatchback

116,000 miles

5-speed

3 cylinder 1.0 liter

Gets about 40 mpg

CD player

Old picture below. No longer has hubcaps, the flame job is long washed off, has more sticckers on it. Seat covers included.

Asking price is $1000.

gallery_1283_101_5567.jpg

is this a joke?

The flame job was a joke.

Actually, the whole car is a joke. Has plenty of stickers, too. Bear Creek, Blue Mountain, Rossignol, LiveWrong, some others. Nice to have a car you don't care about. New dent? Eh.

But it exists, and runs, drove to work and back today. And yes, I really do want to sell it. Filled it two days ago, cost $13.

I am making some room, eliminating the insurance on the extra car, my wife hates it, and won't let me put a child seat in it. The insurance is the main motivation to sell it right now. I don't want to renew it. If nobody buys it before the insurance is due, I'm likely to donate it to a charitable organization, or a high school shop class to practice on. Who knew it would be hard to get rid of a working car?

If you need another laugh, though, look at my post about the hard boots and boards.

Wait! If you buy the car, I'll throw in the boots, plates, and boards!

Edited by 3cylinder

• 3 weeks later...