Exclusive offer for PASKIANDRIDErs

RACEWAXdotCOM

I am only making this offer here and it is for a limited time (I will say "when" in this thread).

If you send me $3 (check or cash at your own risk) I will send you a 20-25 gram sample bar of my all temp, high fluoro wax. This wax is $12 + shipping for 40g in my store. I have been having a lot of fun on this wax and I think you will to, so I want you to try it. This bar will do 2 ski waxings

How to use:

Clean base

Wax/scrape/brush with a hydro wax

RUB ON my fluoro wax

Iron

Scrape

Brush

Hit the snow!

I hope you try it. Let me know how you like it.

racewax.com, LLC

PO Box 541

Waynesboro, PA 17268

ill do it tomorrow

thanks a ton i need some.

what if we send you 6? do we get two samples?

is one enough to do a set of skis?

20 grams will do your skis at least twice, with a heavy coating. Some people get four wax jobs out of it. Just to add, I used Dr. D's Fluoromax Cold in this weekend's ASRA races and beat some of my friends pretty solidly that I'm usually neck and neck with.

Let's do one per person please.

I'm not making money on this so I prefer not to lose even more in PayPal fees; mail it please.

You don't need paper, just crayon it on; you can soften the bar with an iron if you want it thicker or its not rubbing on well.

It's about 10 grams per set of skis, I can do it with less, but some might use more.

I had this wax on in blowing snow on Sunday and it was too fast for me.

I got this from a customer today:

Dr. D. -

The all temp fluromax was EXCELLENT. My brother and I each felt superior glide as soon as we stepped-in -- soon found that it was bullet fast on all conditions. Can't wait to try some of your more advanced formulas. Many thanks for a great product and enhancing our trip.

Nick

p.s. when your company blows out swix and the other wax "big wigs", make sure to keep your packaging concept - The bag and label are just plain tough.

Hey doc, can you let me know what i would need to set myself up to do my own tunes and put a package together - just the basics - no bells and whistles?

First off, thanks for the invite to meet you guys, maybe someday, but for now I am stuck in the waxroom.

All you need to tune is a kit, brush and iron (a vise is handy but people get by without it).

My kits are all high quality and thoughtfully put together by me to make sure it has everything you need. The Deluxe has a better edger (more angles) and a diamond stone; the basic has no diamond and the edger will do the job.

A nylon brush will handle most of what you need to do.

My white iron at $33 is a great buy, it is the same as the $50 Swix iron.

For about $100, you get all you need and it will last forever.

DrD

my dakine tune up kit came wiht something like a scotch brite pad

would this be used in place of a brush

A white scotch brite pad is ok, the others are on the abrasive side. A brush will get into the ski base structure better than a pad, so if you see a good buy one day grab it.

toast and youngblood wax ships Friday - thanks!