I HATE THE STEPS IN FRONT OF THE PARK

yardsaleclothing

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://media.newschoolers.com/uploads/memb...0019794jack.mov

make sure to turn the volume up

THIS is why there is steps there. (mind you, this isnt at blue mountain, and is courtesy of freeride5999 on NS.)

yo he just did a switch 7 little girl bonk. i hear a little girl is the next exciting feature they're putting on sidewinder...

yo he just did a switch 7 little girl bonk. i hear a little girl is the next exciting feature they're putting on sidewinder...

they're already there. and hopefully the steps will help contain the "features" in sidewinder. and for those who say it's not a safety feature, watch that vid and i doubt you'll think the same thing

http://media.newschoolers.com/uploads/memb...0019794jack.mov

make sure to turn the volume up

THIS is why there is steps there. (mind you, this isnt at blue mountain, and is courtesy of freeride5999 on NS.)

thanks KT! Hopefully we can reference this video every time this topic comes up. I complained last season at CB cause nips nearly decapitated a kid in the same scenario except there was no bonk involved, park passes are now at CB, of course that incident happened in Laurel Glade.

OMG it's tyler boyer!!!! ^^^^ he's so dreamy.

back to topic...more people watch that video. i hit a girl on the landing last year in the lower park, and her friends were even standing next to the jump and were not telling me to stop. i didnt know there was someone down on the landing until about 450 of the rotation. i slid out and my ski hit her shoulder pretty damn hard. if people would have some common sense in the terrain park, or not go where they shouldnt be skiing, shit like this wouldnt happen

OMG it's tyler boyer!!!! ^^^^ he's so dreamy.

back to topic...more people watch that video. i hit a girl on the landing last year in the lower park, and her friends were even standing next to the jump and were not telling me to stop. i didnt know there was someone down on the landing until about 450 of the rotation. i slid out and my ski hit her shoulder pretty damn hard. if people would have some common sense in the terrain park, or not go where they shouldnt be skiing, shit like this wouldnt happen

yea dude I saw that last year haha we thought you squashed her

jsong needs to stfu and go to sleep because its past his bedtime

haha judging by the way you talk, im definitely older than you by a significant amount. its funny how these little kids talk so much shit behind a computer but wouldnt say shit in real life. ill stick by my comment from before and not reply to any idiots that arent worth replying to.

anyways, some of you made some pretty good points about how a person laying on the park can be dangerous for park people and thats definitely true. but heres a suggestion that isnt too hard to figure out, wait for them to move. thats the solution for people on trails. the rule at blue mt is that people in front of you always have the right of way.

i dont even know why i care since i dont even go into the park but i definitely think its come to the point that you babies have whined so much that I WANT BLUE TO IMPLEMENT A PARK PASS TO SHUT YOU ALL UP. but seriously, knowing you people, youll find something to complain about next week.

Edited by jsong83

haha judging by the way you talk, im definitely older than you by a significant amount. its funny how these little kids talk so much shit behind a computer but wouldnt say shit in real life. ill stick by my comment from before and not reply to any idiots that arent worth replying to.

anyways, some of you made some pretty good points about how a person laying on the park can be dangerous for park people and thats definitely true. but heres a suggestion that isnt too hard to figure out, wait for them to move. thats the solution for people on trails. the rule at blue mt is that people in front of you always have the right of way.

i dont even know why i care since i dont even go into the park but i definitely think its come to the point that you babies have whined so much that I WANT BLUE TO IMPLEMENT A PARK PASS TO SHUT YOU ALL UP. but seriously, knowing you people, youll find something to complain about next week.

HAHAHA you think this is bad? wait until the off seson.

i dont even know why i care since i dont even go into the park

what glenn said.

Everybody who complains about the stairs needs to stop. We will have to "rough it" this season and maybe in the future possibly next season they will implement the park pass becuz i really dont think blue cares rite now that a bunch of us park rats are complaining. I believe i will get sent to hell for this next statement that or worse i'll get beatly by words online..."HIT THOSE BASTARDS SITTING ON THE LANDINGS OF FEATURES..IF YOU INJURE THEM OR EVEN SCARE THEM I BET THEY'LL THINK TWICE ABOUT SITTING ON LANDINGS IN THE FUTURE AND IF YOUR WORRIED ABOUT HURTING YOURSELF THEN HAVE SOMEONE SCOPE THE LANDINGS FOR YOU."

Edited by Young_Blood