3/13....jibunit

AtomicSkier

I rolled in around 11:30 to a cloudy and high 40's Booter. I was a two layer player. Warm underarmor and a fleece. I saw Shady Shadows, Justo, FreeridinTre, and the real KT right off the bat. They were definately throwing it down in the park. Zonked met up with us shortly there after. I did some steeze vert and speed runs, and some slow ones in the park to hang out with the guys I usually don't...since this was my bonus day. It started getting really freakin sunny around 3, and now I'm sweating writing this report as the sun is baking on me. Justo did his first 7 in the park, Trevor got f'ed up a few times, Shadows did a 9. I filmed for them for a run so everyone could throw some steezy shiat down. Razors was freakin nice, as was lazy miles. Doug pussied out in the bumps saying they were too tight, however i thought they were mofo perfect, and definately a good workout. welll ill let doug write the rest of the report when he returns....i need food after my 23 runs

I got up to the Boot at 8:20 today. It was colder that what I though in the am, good thing I brough an extra shirt. It looked like Blue got carpet bombed by a flock of birds this morning. There was green bird crap on nearly every trail! By 11 it warmed up substantially and I dropped the coat at the car. Snow softened up to mashed potatoe consistency once the sun popped out. I hit nearly every trail today. The soft snow made for a sick day, and probaly one of the last to hit some of the fun stuff off the sides of the trails. I lasted until 4:30 while only taking one 15 minute break for some water. The best part of the day was watching some of the big air and spins off the big booter while on the lift... the funniest part goes to some guy on Razors that crashed real hard into the blue barrels around one of the snow guns b/w Razors and Challenge.

Hey all long time lurker on the forum but here's a post. I left my house at 6:45 with my neighbor and we were off to the boot. Traffic couldn't have been more agreeable. Nothing bad except a little slow on 22. Anyways after booting up in the parking lot we had our tickets bought and got to the scanner 5 mins early. The clock at the scanning booth said 830 so we started to walk on and were stopped by the scanner. He pointed behind us and said that clock is the official "Blue Mountain clock". Anyways we were #2 and 3 to be scanned in and we sprinted off for 1st chair. Tom slipped on the way so waiting for him forced us to settle for chair #2. However, arrivng at the top we could see the 1st guy up was still playing around with his skis so we were off the Razor's to warm up. Could the snow have been any better? It was the best groomed snow I have ever seen from Blue. It was so perfect I can't even describe. Run #2 took us to the park. This was my 1st time at Blue this year since the mountain has been 100% opened and I was quite impressed by the park. Throughout the day I hit everything except the roller coaster, and the "season ending booter." After run 25 we lost count and said fuck it and just continued having the time of our life. I don't really know anyone on the forum but I think I saw atomicjeff decked out in all black? Doug, I think I saw you too. I remember falling near the big booter and someone came by and was like "woah there." I apologized to that skier and he said "Don't worry about it just have fun out there..." or something like that. Anyways after 11hours (yes 11) on the hill we were ready for our trek back home. Today was just the day I needed for my spring break. Everything was perfect all day. Great job Blue. Everyone enjoy the rest of the season.

zonked that was me at the top of the main street lift

haha yeah I know. I was sort of in a hurry to get home or else I would have chatted for a few mins. I forgot I had a group project due today and my friend kept calling me askin when i would be home. opps hah

Hey All,

I pulled into the lower lot at Blue around 3:35PM and I saw Atomic Jeffs car and Shadows ride..I booted up and saw Tretiak and he was on his way out. It was sunny and temperatures were in the upper 50s. When I was near the top ofr the 6-pack I saw Atomic Jeff with Shadows in the terrain park...Zonked, Freeridentre, Justo, and the real KT were also in attendence. First run down the park and the steps and the first two booters were mad crispy. Then the little hip jump after the wall-ride was good for a spread eagle and then I chilled by the money booter watching Shadows do his first ever 900..mad props..Justo do a 540..The realKT do something corked, and other steeze thrown down by the Jib-honks. I skied a sweet woods shot also. Run number two was me, Zonked, and Atomic Jeff on Main Street doing some sweet soft bumps, then Atomic Jeff left at around 420. I skied several runs with Zonked including a few on both Challenge and Razors which both had nice soft snow and also Switchback which was similarly delicious. Then I saw Justo again and he skied the bumps on Main Street and enjoyed them. The bumps were the second best of the year..tight but nice and mushy.

Then Zonked and I did a few runs on Paradise which was really nice and good for big deep carves. Then more Razors action while the sun was still on it. Zonked left around 6:00PM and then I skied Lazy Mile, two more Razors runs, and a final run cruise down Paradise. When I left it was down to 51 degrees. I had no need for a jacket but wore it anyway..I had it vented to the max and was still sweating until the last few runs. It was fun skiing with a bunch of PASRs..after skiing I hit some local watering holes and one wasted dude was talking about how robots can now build robots..crazy shit...spring skiing is the bomb deezy for reezy my neezys ya kna mean..cool..I'm out..

Hmm, but you didn't post any vertical for 3/13...... Are you trying to sneak some huge elephant of a day by me while I'm in the dark?