Closing day changed?

sexkitten

I got the newsletter today and it's advertising the pond skimming as being held on "the last day" instead of on the 25th. Also, the website calendar has no official closing day listed anymore. This is definitely a change from last week when it showed the 25th as the last day. Yay!!!!

toast, im thinking the same thing. but everyone is talking about profit as well.

if they stay open with conditions like they had in the beggining of the season they could easily make it to april 10th or so. just running with mainstreet/vista would be cool for some april runs. that means id still be able to work too.

Well... we can officially say that they aren't closing the 25th as previously stated (as of today anyway) cause they took that info off of the website. I guess you could technically say they might be closing earlier but it's not likely. My guess it that they'll close the 1st but with the snow coming and a possibility of some more cold weather who knows. When do they stop blowing?

Look at previous years weather. It was warm as hell with no snow last year or the year before making them close with minimal snow. But now with the threat of snow, they would be open till maybe even April 8th. And look at the base Blue has! Its fucking incredible!

I would be surprised if they stay open after the 25th. Look at previous years closing dates.

The debate last season was that if one place stayed open late that all the other would try and stay open. Since Boulder has been the first to say mid april, the rest are following suit.

If they don't have enough paying customer (not season passes), they will close on the 25th at 4:00 pm, regardless of the base.

I know for a fact that season pass holders will want to go. I would want to go, and I don't have a season pass.

Look at previous years weather. It was warm as hell with no snow last year or the year before making them close with minimal snow. But now with the threat of snow, they would be open till maybe even April 8th. And look at the base Blue has! Its fucking incredible!

actually, about two weeks before closing last year, it was rather cold, and they blew snow every night for about a week straight and that last week had the best snow all season...

it all comes down to profit. if the crowds keep coming, they stay open. cold weather and snow make people want to ski, so thats good for all us season pass holders who still wanna ski