out for 4 weeks

Shadows

Wow..heal up..at least you go in alot odf good skiing before being injured..anyway you'll be good as new in a few months...plus chicks dig scars..at least that's what I read somewhere..lol..please write a trip report during your painkiller stupor..

No scars from a dislocated hip. Unless there is surgury involved which i don't think there will be.

Get better soon bro, Luckily theres a nice long summer ahead of you...

That can go both ways Jeff. Sure it can be dislocated easier, but broken bones after rehealed also can break easier..

You've got the two mixed up....dislocations are MUCH easier to dislocate again. Once a bone heals, it's good to go. Depending one the population you poll, the redislocation rate is anywhere from 50% to 90%, without surgery, which is insane! When I crashed, they thought it could be my collar bone at first, and I was praying for it to be, because all that meant was a brace for a few weeks and I'd never have to worry about it again. With my dislocated shoulder, it could forever be a problem, but I followed my rehab precisely, so I hope that had some effect on my changes of redislocating it.

the trainer at my school told when i tore my hip flexer that it deff didn't dislocate my hip cuz it is super painful and hard to do

but pulling or tearing ur hip flexer sucks too cuz u cant lift ur leg under its own power

get better soon dan

ha we have the same name

Jeff you are no longer allowed to speak of your "injury" cuz Dan has you whipped now. Not that he didn't before, but now he definitely does...

That is all.

I've never claimed to have the "be all end all" of injury's. I think Dan takes the cake on that one (CB accident). :rock