Is anyone peepin' those forecasts!?!?

snorovr

I always get excited on Accuweather and it never seems to be right........

BUT!!!

Do some diggin' around on forecasts for Philly, Palmerton, and a few other locales and see what it gives you on and around November 9th and 10th and 13th.... yeah its a long way off but its still there...

OMG, I totally was looking at the weather forecast today too! Snow starting around Nov. 8th in Scranton. Time to find the snow scraper!

You wont need the snow scraper. Those forecasts change daily until about 3 or 4 days before the day. But, I find that they are usually right with trends, like it will be cooler in the 15 day then warmer then average.

accumulation..

Not likely but it gets me stoked just to see some snow flyin' around.

any chance Blue will open in November???

Also not likely with the thaws we seem to be getting every year. Never know about the possibility of an impromptu railjam though...

A cop at Lehigh drives a 700hp supra and his bro, also a cop in the lehigh valley, drives an M3...so much for your theory :nana

Maybe it's an NJ thing...go past any barricks and all you see is Toyota Tacomas and Tundras and Ford F150-350s all tinted out with big tires. I heard Lehigh University Cops are boyscouts? :D

Maybe it's an NJ thing...go past any barricks and all you see is Toyota Tacomas and Tundras and Ford F150-350s all tinted out with big tires. I heard Lehigh University Cops are boyscouts? :D

nahhhh....they're real police with sick nasty cars....this was right outside my apartment....they've got a sick blacked out unmarked charger, as well :tinfoil:

IMG_0128.JPG

BMW's are great cars but good luck getting around in the snow and slop we get around here in the winter. When it snows the only pd vehicles I see are 4wd. They need to invest in some awd cars =)

you obviously haven't seen a BMW's snow prowess in the winter, with winter tires. When were at Belleayre, the BMW was handling everything GSS's Subie was, and then some :wiggle

I didn't mean to keep this thread going off-topic but I guess I couldn't resist throwing a plug in there for AWD vehicles. I have yet to see a BMW with snow tires out in the snow. I am going to start a new thread in the lounge that way we aren't clogging this thread up more than we have...