Big Boulder in 10 days

Papasteeze

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahahahah guys im sorry. honesty the only thing im jealous at is that i will not be skiing this weekend because i have a NCAA championship meet. its sick as hell that boulder is blowing snow right now and i cant wait to ski on thanksgiving. obviously bear is my preferred mountain, as i helped to build their park for three years. with that said i have alot of respect for what the guys at boulder and it looks like sno are doing. its crazy that shit is opening this quickly. i dont have a pass anywhere this year so i plan on going to alot of places, if i get the time, and checking them out. boulder will definitely be the first stop. and this is for their park crew. make my claim of 25 rails and a jump a reality. haha i want to ski on some fun shit. see you guys out there and sorry for starting false shit, although i think its hilarious that i can make a statement on here and so many people get happy and post everywhere. thats a good thing for pa skiing.

get ready for some sking,

dorsey

Boulder i love u... do u have a predicted opening day?

I believe they will announce some time today after they check how much was made last night along with the weather forecast for tonight and tomorrow on whether they will be open for Saturday, keep your fingers crossed

i dont think i have been this extremely happy in years..i mean like even when roundtop has opened ive been happy but ive never been this happy! lets all hope they do open saturday for a nice beginning to the season for the jibbers out there!!!!and by the temps it looks to me like its pretty possible..low of 26 tonight and 29 tomorrow night!!!

Just for the record, Fluffy, BB's summit is 2275 ft. versus 1960 ft. at Sno. That means the summit of BB is ONE DEGREE colder than at Sno's summit. And there were flurries at Sno yesterday, as well.

Due to BB's lack of significant vertical, the base area is almost as high as Sno's summit. So overall BB is much colder than Sno. Plus whatever Joe Snedeker says the temps are in Scranton always deduct 7-12 degrees for the BB actual temp. Where's the pics of all the snow made at Sno last night? :confused

Get ready for it!!!!!!

The wait is over. 10am to 10pm Saturday the 10th - Big Boulder Park Opens!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First Park on the east Coast. right?

Edited by Papasteeze