True Mountain (12/27/07)

toast21602

I guess i should of woke up. Took a few runs with Trev, ate a delicious lunch special, headed out for a few more runs and peaced. Saw Justins car, but didn't see him. Place was a complete zoo. The asians were grillin up some shit in the lodge, it was pretty funny. Crock pots and all. I feel bad for anyone going up tonight, unless they regroom the trails.

Got up at about 7:45. Took some runs with toast, soft delicious packed snow on lazy and paradise. Went over to the park around 8:30 and met with Shadows and all them. Had a killer sesh in the park all day. Tricks went down, asians were sighted, clothes were wet. I did a wallride to fakie beowulf butter out and a pizza steeze on the rollercoaster. I also had the first nut of the season on the flat-down-flat. Couldn't get 2 out on the flat down today, I suck. Left at 1:30 when I started to ski lazily. Super fun day. Might go to BB tomorrow, might go to Blue. Might sleep till 1. Who knows.

thank you everyone who said they're glad they went this morning, because it will suck at night. it makes me hate my life.

Don't worry, im mad i didn't wake up and get there for opening. I rolled in around 11 and it was already a shit show. I can't wait for the holidays to be over and all the kids back in school, so the mountain will be empty during the day, and i don't have to get up at the crack of dawn to get decent conditions.

thank you everyone who said they're glad they went this morning, because it will suck at night. it makes me hate my life.

Dont feel bad i am in the same boat. Are you going up tonight?? I think Melissa is going up with me but might be able to sneak away for a few runs. Let me know.

Might go to BB tomorrow, might go to Blue. Might sleep till 1. Who knows.

Tom Wallisch, Steve Stepp along with a bunch of Roundtop Riders will be at BB tomorrow. There is a large group of skiers home for the holidays making a reunion out of it tomorrow. There will be lots of cameras and lots of throwdowns, if you are park skier be there tomorrow.

Edited by Papasteeze

Tom Wallisch, Steve Stepp along with a bunch of Roundtop Riders will be at BB tomorrow. There is a large group of skiers home for the holidays making a reunion out of it tomorrow. There will be lots of cameras and lots of throwdowns, if you are park skier be there tomorrow.

What time is this all going down? I really feel like sleeping in tomorrow.