Blue Mountain's first ever...

toast21602

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Toast, man, I'm totally disgusted with that crap. That is just sooooo freaking lame. Those bases are dry as sh*t and just dying for wax.

Please check out the shotski wax specials at RACEWAX.COM

haha jerk. i guess you would be disgusted to know that my park skis haven't been waxed in 2 years and that i have over 40 cracks on my edges....

My wife would shit... she pretty much intentionally planned this during ski season just to torture me as she gets left with the kids every weekend for half a day when I go skiing..

If I don't spend every waking second watching the kids / cleaning / cooking / etc.. I won't be skiing at all for a while probably

this is definitely a TEST from her

From an e-mail I got from Blue...

"Retro Day March 15

If your Spandex hasn't dried out, your neon still glows and your Atomic ARCs are out in the shed wear 'em to Blue on March 15th for our first ever Retro Day.

Come in your best retro outfit sign up for our retro parade and pay ticket prices from our opening year, 1977.

$10.00 for adults

$8.00 for juniors 12yrs and younger

Parade starts promtly at 1pm

Prizes will be given out"

Wait... did anyone else notice that it says you have to sign up for a parade at the Summit lodge to get the special pricing? BOO!!

Edited by sexkitten

From an e-mail I got from Blue...

"Retro Day March 15

If your Spandex hasn't dried out, your neon still glows and your Atomic ARCs are out in the shed wear 'em to Blue on March 15th for our first ever Retro Day.

Come in your best retro outfit sign up for our retro parade and pay ticket prices from our opening year, 1977.

$10.00 for adults

$8.00 for juniors 12yrs and younger

Parade starts promtly at 1pm

Prizes will be given out"

Wait... did anyone else notice that it says you have to sign up for a parade at the Summit lodge to get the special pricing? BOO!!

Cheer up, I'll let you borrow one of my retro ski jackets for Saturday!!

I'm gonna hit up Goodwill this week. I already have some florescent stuff thanks to Bob. I really wanted to wear a dress but it looks like you have to go retro to get the discount.

It will be a good time for sure! Now that I have the jacket, I have to add a bit more retro flair. I'm still trying to figure out how to do this.

It will be a good time for sure! Now that I have the jacket, I have to add a bit more retro flair. I'm still trying to figure out how to do this.

A headband, tight ski pants and leg warmers, a fanny pack...

Do you stylish ladies have any ideas how I can bring back some retro steeze???

A one piece would be hot... a fanny pack is also very stylish. I know a pretty hot guy who wore a tin foil tie to a gaper day... that was good too.

Well if this is gonna go down maybe I can pull double duty. PASR day w/ the Blue Crew in the morning, then back to Scranton at night. I already drank for 12 hours in one day last week so I'll go slow this time around.

Anyone have a little tailgate grill they can bring? We can grill up some steeze burgers or maybe old fashioned grilled steeze between runs in the lower lot. :)

I got a HUGE "Forman Grill" I can bring.

The gas or charcoal grill won't fit in my new ride.