What are your snow totals?

Capitaaa!

We got 0.00000rain

Not a whole lot of anything here. The majority of the storm missed us to the east and got all you guys. I'm not complaining though, let the snow fall where there are actually mountains instead of wasting it here.

I live by Lake Scranton, and cleaned about 4 inches of my car at 7:45 and it was still coming down hard. By the the time I got to school (University of Scranton) it was nothing but rain. My buddy works on montage mtn and said it was snowing hard still at 8 30 and there was probably about 4 or 5 inches, so sno probably got that or a little more on top of the mountain. super stoked.

Here in stroudsburg we getting a mix of rain and snow

but in Hazleton they got 8in

Hazleton's doing better than that; 9" in the yard about 2hrs ago. It has been, and still is, coming down really hard. The plows are having a hard time keeping up; my car was bottoming out on Broad St. in between the tire-ruts.

Just had about a 2 hour break between classes, and BB is 59mins from NACC. So of course I took a ride up there, and lets just say you better have 4 wheel drive. Crazy insane amounts of snow on the roads, and I saw 3 cars slid off, 2 of which were flipped over. Took a quick drive back to Boulder, and there must be 6-8" up there and they were still getting hammered. It was awesome, so much snow for October. I even threw a bunch in the bed of my truck to bring back with me. Rt. 80 must have been backed up for at least 4 miles, probably due to accident, so luckily I came up the back way. On the way home on 80 there wasn't a single car on my side, and I was racing through the snow with my 4x4 making fresh tracks. Such a sick roadtrip. Might even go back up after school just for the hell of it.

Edited by NiftySHIFTY

Hazleton's doing better than that; 9" in the yard about 2hrs ago. It has been, and still is, coming down really hard. The plows are having a hard time keeping up; my car was bottoming out on Broad St. in between the tire-ruts.

Holy shit u actually posted lol

anyway, its up to about 8" by my house as of an hour ago n now im startin to get some sleet mixed in. ive also had a few big trees fall in the woods by my house including one onto my shed =\. hopefully boulders gonna take advantage of this though

lucky lucky.....just rain here in philly. no snow and no world series. (yet)

X2

WHAT!!!

This is making me want to go drive 2+ hours and hike for something....

It has been consistently raining all day in downtown Scranton. Downtown Scranton has a very low elevation (I'm thinking 500-600 feet? hard to tell on google maps terrain view). I think anything above 800-900 feet has been seeing snow or at least wintry mix all day (which is the elevation for my house). Places above 1k have been getting solid snow all day. Tobyhanna has 9+, Clarks Summitt this morning had 6+, so I assume they are about 9 now. I'm trekking out tonight to go shopping so I can report on the status of Sno.

Why must I work at such a low elevation? It has been SO DEPRESSING all day looking out my window at rain when 1.5 miles up the road it is snow (or at least it was).

I'm going to duck out of work now..go back to my place..grab my ski gear and drive north and see if I can make some turns somewhere..I'll take pictures!!!

we're thinking the same thing... except we're coming from philly. post/call someone who can post if you find something hikeable and where it is, cause i wanna get some jibbing in tonight.

Whats accumulated so far by 4pm in Stroudsburg? Preferably up 191 towards Bangor if anyone lives in that direction. I'm at work right now and I had to drive through 4in of snow in NJ on my way to NYC it's driving me nuts. It was raining when I left my house!!! I"m preying when I get home tonight there's at least a few inches.

all rain :(

NO! You must be kidding me, I live a bit higher than in town Stroudsburg though, where are you located? I'm up 191 past godfreys ridge about 4 miles on poplar valley road on top a hill. I somtimes get snow when Broad St. at the bottom of 191 gets nothing. I have 3 jibs all set out in the yard just waiting to be snowed on:(