Season Updates

BC-Mark

to all you kids asking for a flat up flat... you snowboard, don't you? toast is right, that's asking for death if you ski. i havent been to bear in about two weeks, but last time i was there, the dfd was pretty fun. its nice and low to the ground and good to learn stuff on before taking it to a bigger dfd.

• Like 1

i think since everyone complains about the cliff and noone really hits it they should put a lip on top and gap to where the landing of the cliff should be. bmx style type thing. like we always have a rail off it but never really had a jump.

Edited by MISSDEMEANOR

i think since everyone complains about the cliff and noone really hits it they should put a lip on top and gap to where the landing of the cliff should be. bmx style type thing. like we always have a rail off it but never really had a jump.

Agreed something fun to flow and pump

to all you kids asking for a flat up flat... you snowboard, don't you? toast is right, that's asking for death if you ski. i havent been to bear in about two weeks, but last time i was there, the dfd was pretty fun. its nice and low to the ground and good to learn stuff on before taking it to a bigger dfd.

Not at all my friend that skied did all types of tricks on it and he loved it

You're old....

Today was sick. Snow was soft, jumps were perfect, park crew setup some nice lips on the rails and the landings weren't all blown out. However, glad I had some new wax on my board though because one of the people I was riding was having speed issues on the snow.

x2.

Speed was deffinitly an issue, could only hit the top jump in cascade :-(

Too bad we dont have a bigger DFD to take it too.

We need a nice high mellow one. fer surre. :yes