Season Updates

BC-Mark

Night sessions have been on point this year minus 2 or 3 nights. Quit bitching about ice and night riding and just fuckin ride. Not everybody has the luxury to ride during the day. To tell you the truth many night have been better then during the day, less crowds, good snow and hardly anybody in cascade many nights.

superman box = finally setup sick like last year. its way better with a gap on and doesnt get rutted as quick. the candycane is sick as ever. the lip on the first jump in cascade needs to be repushed after all the snow its got a super awkward transition.

Edited by MISSDEMEANOR
  • Like 1

We tried to make snow last night but our lowest wet bulb was 29F. We are trying again tonight, hopefully the forecast low actually materializes tonight but I am not holding out much hope since we are holding at 39F right now.

Tom has a park build scheduled for Monday night and all day Tuesday. The plan right now is to do Black Bear on Monday night and have it open by mid-morning Tuesday. After Black Bear is finishes they will close Cascade and do a rebuild on it during the day.

We tried to make snow last night but our lowest wet bulb was 29F. We are trying again tonight, hopefully the forecast low actually materializes tonight but I am not holding out much hope since we are holding at 39F right now.

Tom has a park build scheduled for Monday night and all day Tuesday. The plan right now is to do Black Bear on Monday night and have it open by mid-morning Tuesday. After Black Bear is finishes they will close Cascade and do a rebuild on it during the day.

sick, usually the builds turn out a lot better when done during the day.

awesome!!!!!!!

Sick but as of now its suposed to rain/snow

tom lets see some variation in the jumps, ex: step down, step up. Every jump is the same with the lip and landing at the same height

step downs can be the worst thing ever if theyre not built exactly right. so please, if you guys do build one make the landing steep and long. even boulder has flat landings on their stepdowns.

Parks were great today. I was there in the morning until noon and speed was an issue for hitting *all* the jumps in cascade jump line. And in the tubing line, I'd straight air off the 1st one to gain speed and I still cased the last big one. Did they make snow last night and that's why the snow was sticky?

today was amazing. i didnt have issues with speed i even over shot the first tubing and got the second one about mid way down the landing without trying super hard for speed. RAINBOW IS PERFECT. that is the perfect setup for a rainbow rail. lips off to the sides about mid way would be sick to sorta like disaster to the down part of it. flat down was sick, lip allowed for disasters and hitting it regular. up box is fun too. black bear really needed the face lift and that rail line was just the thing for it.

Parks were great today. I was there in the morning until noon and speed was an issue for hitting *all* the jumps in cascade jump line. And in the tubing line, I'd straight air off the 1st one to gain speed and I still cased the last big one. Did they make snow last night and that's why the snow was sticky?

Wax your gear, I was there and had no issues with speed.

Edited by burton71