Memories from the winter

bigdaddyk

Listening to my 9 year old tell my 11 year old what a whimp he is for not trying the elevator.

And watching them both progess throughout the season.

Riding powder for the first time in Colorado (even if it was Eldora)

Anyone have the inside scoop on the mountain adventure thing at CB that's supposed to open in 2 weeks? I've done zip lines and ride a segway in work . Looks like they're going all out to make off season something other than just a water park.

P.S. It's hot down here, how many more days til the lifts start turning again??

Anyone have the inside scoop on the mountain adventure thing at CB that's supposed to open in 2 weeks? I've done zip lines and ride a segway in work . Looks like they're going all out to make off season something other than just a water park.

P.S. It's hot down here, how many more days til the lifts start turning again??

My roommate is actually training to work there and one of the guys in charge came to my class to talk to us about what they are doing and employment. From what I have heard they will have mountain segway tours, ropes courses, a climbing wall and I think a few other things I can't think of right now. The ropes courses will have different levels of difficulty like ski trails and I think the climbing wall is mainly meant for kids. I am pretty sure when it first opens that it will only be on weekends and like mid Juneish it will start opening 7 days a week till around labor day.

My trip to Jackson was my highlight. 3 powder days followed by a perfect bluebird day. I had a dream last night I was back in Jackson sharing a bizarre flophouse with Doug, Jeff, Justo, KT, and Johnny Style. bizarre....

thanks man. i thought we were friends. whatever. its over between us.

shit. you were there, too, but you were drunk and barely coherent. Johnny kept giving you shots.

standard. sounds exactly like utah and whistler, except when we werent skiing, he wore a bathrobe pretty much exclusively. both trips were awesome, for totally different reasons. as KT said, 4 days straight of what was probably the best snow of my life (i'll get around to editing footage one of these days for a mid-summer stoke starter) made utah pretty awesome. 4" of snow in may, followed by 3 mostly sunny days of riding the best park in north america and finally figuring out how to spin switch and landing my first 9, followed by rockstar + vodka and la fin du monde in the hot tub was also pretty on point. add in a few legit pow days at blue and in philly and it all comes out to be one of my best seasons to date.