Next Years Goals/Hit List

Ride Delaware ?

I want to ski on the Moon.....moon surface = diamond dust like powder....lift ticket is fucking killer though

Schweitzer is ok, alot like Wolf Creek, flat and foggy with lots of shit and sharp rocks lurking. Low crowds though, good tree skiing and decent chance of good snow. Cat skiing isn't worth the money and there is a lift that is like epic slow.

I would just keep driving and go to Big/Whitefish or better yet keep driving and go to Nelson or Golden.

If you do go stop at Thor's pizza.

I want to ski on the Moon.....moon surface = diamond dust like powder....lift ticket is fucking killer though

Schweitzer is ok, alot like Wolf Creek, flat and foggy with lots of shit and sharp rocks lurking. Low crowds though, good tree skiing and decent chance of good snow. Cat skiing isn't worth the money and there is a lift that is like epic slow.

I would just keep driving and go to Big/Whitefish or better yet keep driving and go to Nelson or Golden.

If you do go stop at Thor's pizza.

According to my StreetAtlas program, there's no "keep driving" to get here. It's closer to where he's going to be than Schweitzer is. He'll pass the exit as he goes to Schweitzer. That's why I don't understand the interest.

According to my StreetAtlas program, there's no "keep driving" to get here. It's closer to where he's going to be than Schweitzer is. He'll pass the exit as he goes to Schweitzer. That's why I don't understand the interest.

Sometimes you just get a resort stuck in your head, for years I really wanted to check out Apex. Apex was pretty cool but compared with the stuff nearby it was kinda ehh but I had to go there because the possibilities I could see in my head were just too cool.

I guess free lodging makes the extra miles make sense. Enjoy.

If you do come, I think it might be (depending on route and weather) about 4.5 hours from Sandpoint to Whitefish. The normal route might be sort of "fun" in a snow storm. I'd skip it if it's snowing out.

• 3 weeks later...