Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

I would love to ski vista to get to midway and Main Street.

If they open vista only I am staying home. You can write it down in case NMSki accidently backs into the Internet.

Don't steal JFD's words. You are a notorious word and picture thief on PASR and it doesn't go unnoticed. Just wait for your banning....

I also would be willing to bet that you show up with just a Vista opening...

• Like 2

Don't steal JFD's words. You are a notorious word and picture thief on PASR and it doesn't go unnoticed. Just wait for your banning....

I also would be willing to bet that you show up with just a Vista opening...

It is time yet?  

Unless you live on Long Island you do not go through NYC on the way home from Hunter.

FWIW my GPS said 3 hours and it only took me 2.5 Sunday AM.

Took me closer to 3 going home because when I got there I realized I forgot my wallet (which made figuring out how to get a lift ticket quite a challenge) so I set my cruise control within 3mph of the limit the whole way home. Also more traffic at 4 pm than at 6 am on a Sunday.

There are fairly clean and affordable chain hotels right off exit 20 on the NYST, under 30 minutes from Hunter on your way there if you use the NYST.

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski

How did you buy lift ticket without it.

Im curious as well. I've turned back for this very reason in the past. I just assume that most resorts electronic payment options are limited.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk