Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

Wow, how the hell do you even get out to ski with that much snow?

You don't...the mountain will likely be closed for a few days for the snow to settle and for ski patrol to do Avy control and also lifts need to be dug out. When I lived in Bozeman Montana in 2003 it snowed 105" at Bridger bowl in 4 days and the mountain was closed for two days and one person died when they reopened. A skier fell head first and suffocated to death. That's to much of a good thing. I'll take 15-20" anyday.

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 1

f15245889daf2f26cbe1e613655affb2.jpg

Only pic I took was on the drive home. Visibility was very poor but the snow was awesome! Eldora showed 10" in last 24 hours this morning. It was absolutely puking all day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Barb
  • Like 4

Thanks I am a little sore after yesterday but not too bad. Seems like the back injections really started to kick in after week 3. This is week 4 and I am feeling pretty good. Trying to be smart and not push it so today probably just do yoga once the roads clear a bit.

If I waited for my son to shovel I would probably get a ticket from the city. The only thing you can count on from teenage boys is infecting your house with nasty smells.

Thanks I am a little sore after yesterday but not too bad. Seems like the back injections really started to kick in after week 3. This is week 4 and I am feeling pretty good. Trying to be smart and not push it so today probably just do yoga once the roads clear a bit.

If I waited for my son to shovel I would probably get a ticket from the city. The only thing you can count on from teenage boys is infecting your house with nasty smells.

Haha just tell your son no dessert unless he does his chores.